Enduring Cry

I am curious why the fact it's now a Warcry warrants that change, considering ECry never granted Regen prior to becoming a Warcry.
I'm curious about the choices made my this skill. It is a warcry correct? So basically a shout? Why then does it stop you from walking to cast? It's a shout, you can shout while running.. Tbh, as a squishy character, I find this skill to be completely useless because of this effect. By the time this thing casts, I'm already half dead. Would be better off just running rather than using the skill. Which makes it unbalanced. It should both be able to be cast while moving, and also not interrupt other skills that are already casting. The point behind this being, you can yell while jumping, you can yell while running/walking. This is not a "spell" anymore, so it should not require you to "stand still and cast" like it is one. This goes for all "warcry" gems. The exception to this would be spells that do require you to stand still and cast, like Lightning Tendrils. Lightning Tendrils is a cast time spell that requires you to stand in one place to use the spell, the thought behind this would be chanting or concentrating or something, but the point remains, it's magic, you have to concentrate to use magic so you obviously can't "shout" while in the middle of it.
You can shout while running - but this is a magic shout. You have to somehow activate the power in your virtue gem to bring forth its effects.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 26, 2015, 7:34:38 AM
Hello,

at this moment which are support gems for Enduring Cry? In one build I found that it is good to use "Cast when Damage Taken". But in gamepedia is written "Trigger Gems: Enduring Cry is not a spell, and since the trigger gems Cast when Damage Taken, Cast when Stunned, Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, and Cast on Death all only support spells, they cannot support Enduring Cry."
That build hasn't been updated for 2.0 it seems.

Increased Duration marginally increases the Life Regen effect, and Increased AoE might give you an easier time getting fifty Charges from one use. They're both pretty questionable if you ask me, but if you really have slots to spare, why not.
As I understand "Cast when Damage Taken" won't work with Enduring Cry. Is there any other gem which would trigger Enduring Cry. Or some auto cast probability? Don't say it is need to use it manually every 6-10 seconds?
You need to use it manually every 3 to 30 seconds, depending on Charge duration (ECharge duration can be reduced by 60% or increased by as much as 210%).
Does Quality still add +3% AoE radius per point?
Wiki hasn't updated the skill, yet.
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
So after 2.0 patch which support gems are the best for Enduring Cry?
since this skill has cooldown, I think it would be better to just make it grant 3 charges on use. at least before with Echo, we can get minimum 2 charges.
we are not always in a pack to get optimum charge from one cast, even as a melee.
it is already bothersome to manually cast it, and to get full charge we have to wait for cd, then use the skill again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info