Enduring Cry

the spell sucks so hard after the recent cooldown mechanic change .

endurance charges were nerfed by 20% a few patches ago . now the charge generator spell is 50% nerfed as well. overall generating charges and surviving using this mechanic has received a huge nerf in a really short time. maybe they should hand out a 6L shavronnes once you sign up in the game now.

please SIGNIFICANTLY increase enduring cry generator , or add another spell (like frenzy) that generates charges. thank you

p.s NO a 65lvl+ unique ring that will generate charges if you "e.g fart westwards" and will cost 12exalted to buy , is not an acceptable solution to the charge generation problem. thank you
sry for noob question......we can't use two or more enduring cry gems anymore ( casting one affect all other enduring cry gems ??????? )
You can, but they share cooldowns, so it's kinda pointless.
nice.........(control panel, programs and features......) done !
After recent patch it is no longer possible to use several similar gems to cast several Enduring Crys back to back.

Before the patch I started levelling a burning discharge marauder and it was fun. However I relied on several Enduring Cries for chage generation and now it is no longer possible.

I hope that it would be possible to cast Enduring Cry several times or generate more charges from a few or from a single monster. Maybe with some support gem, unique item or by any other means.

I really like Discharge mechanic and playstyle, espesially burning discharge, and hope that I'll be able to continue playing it.
gem cooldowns being combined was a good change and traps got huge cooldown reductions to make up for it, but enduring cry didn't get anything
patch notes mention an increase in charges gained, but it must be marginal because there's no obvious difference and the "32 charges per 100 nearby enemies" tooltip is still not very informative

endurance charge production is now effectively halved, I'm considering speccing out of 1 or 2 extra charges and killing bandits in merciless because I can't get more than 4-5 charges in combat without stalling for days
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
Last edited by Torrenz on Oct 1, 2013, 12:31:52 AM
Forgive my ignorance but I am confused as to why enduring cry can produce up to 36 endurance charges. I thought with bandit and passives you can only have 7. Isnt it pointless to "produce" so many?
"
trogdoorrr wrote:
Forgive my ignorance but I am confused as to why enduring cry can produce up to 36 endurance charges. I thought with bandit and passives you can only have 7. Isnt it pointless to "produce" so many?
it is a ratio. every foe in range is the number value of the skill. when value is 1 through 100, then a player gains one endurance charge. if the value is above 100, then gain yet another (2 total on one cast so far). above 200? 3 total charges on a single cast, and so on.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
trogdoorrr wrote:
it is a ratio. every foe in range is the number value of the skill. when value is 1 through 100, then a player gains one endurance charge. if the value is above 100, then gain yet another (2 total on one cast so far). above 200? 3 total charges on a single cast, and so on.

Well, that's how it works on a 1:100 ratio anyways :) Luckily, EC isn't that slow :P
With a 33:100 ratio (level 17), you gain 33 Charges for 100 enemies, or 3.3 Charges for 10, or 0.33 per 1 enemy, minimum of 1. Don't know how it rounds though, but I suspect it rounds to nearest.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 3, 2013, 5:11:07 AM
guess i was bad at explaining or i didn't simplify =p, anyways i think it rounds up regardless due to player gaining a charge if at least one foe is around mo matter what of level of gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info