Enduring Cry

Is there any chance EC could be changed so that it uses last known position rather than current position?

Every so often the game gives me a heart attack as I'm in the middle of a huge swarm of enemies, my Endurance Charges are about to hit expire, I hit the EC button, watch the orange circle go out, and watch as my Endurance Charges continue to expire as though nothing happened. And then I rubberband afterwards, but I still have no Endurance Charges.

Seems like it would be a simple fix of allowing EC to use last known position rather than current position, which often gets lost within desync.

Speaking from a position of a level 76 duelist using 2h swords, Resolute Technique, Unwavering Stance, Iron Reflexes.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
It would be fairly interesting if Concentrated Effect was adapted to affect this skill.
same name in-game
"
iao wrote:
It would be fairly interesting if Concentrated Effect was adapted to affect this skill.

Or even better.... Increased Duration Support Gem

Are there any passives that work with EC, say like inc. buff duration?
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
The only way to increase Endurance Charge duration is by taking the nodes of a similar name connected to the +1 to maximum Endurance Charges nodes in the Templar and Duelist starting areas. Increased buff/skill duration doesn't affect Frenzy, Endurance, or Power Charges. =/
same name in-game
bug with no charges after use yet to be fixed or at least commented on by GGG
IGN: SilentWrath
Last edited by SilentWrath on Jul 14, 2013, 5:29:24 AM
"
SilentWrath wrote:

You were interrupted during activation. Simple as that.
A good support for EC is increased area of effect. You cover a lot more space/enemies, resulting in more charges.

Add some templar-AOE-passives and top it with maybe a carcass jack (if you use curses/aoe-attack-skill) and the range of this skill gets hilarious. It can even be used as a scanner for hidden monsters then.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
SilentWrath wrote:

You were interrupted during activation. Simple as that.

Sorry but NO. Unwavering stance, and mobs are at the safe distance
IGN: SilentWrath
Lvl 45 Ranger, evasion/AA.

Since latest patch (0.11.4) there is a 50/50 chance that this skill will completely go poof when used between cyclones. The skill goes on cooldown yet no charges are gained. Same is true for curses. Quite dangerous situation on HC.
I don't mind building charges while clearing. Wouldn't mind if the base duration was 5 seconds longer. The problem is facing a boss without your full charges, when you really need them. It's real difficult to build them up again. It would be nice if bosses counted as several monsters so you get a couple charges at once. I'll try that increased aoe gem someone suggested.

I tried putting it in with a spell totem, thinking it was a great idea. But the totem just buffed itself. It worked like a decoy totem.
Last edited by Shuks on Aug 30, 2013, 8:58:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info