2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

ive had some experience with coc... various experiments ...did:

--Danmaku
--Frenzy multi coc ek/glacial with blind herald almost broke cast per sec coc barrier through APS after first nerf.
--Mini mara (danmaku from mara to twin terrors) basically ur version with scepter/dagger cyclone ek/spell

currently testing ice crash crit staff templar. (no coc gem setup yet) the global crit mod on moon/eclipse/crescent staf is very appealing....not to mention the X elemental damage added to spells O.O u can have some serious mele damage/burn from herald of ash AND do coc.

this facerolls everything with ice crash!!

current tree

what i was wondering is have u tested flame dash and with flame surge?? sounds like some crazy fire damage there O.o more modifier with ignited targets^^

does ice crash roll crit for each stage?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Regarding ice crash I have yet to test it. I also plan to make a CoC GS Staff build but Im still waiting for GG staff to use. I bet it's gonna be decent.
added 81 palace full clear video
asked about crit roll etc so...heres the answer

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Same as any other Skill, Crit is rolled per Skill activation, Crit confirmation is rolled per Hit, and Accuracy is rolled per Hit.

so that means ice crash saves u a gem slot for another spell=O. no multi needed...kinda OP.

just got this 5c on warb

39% staf damage and dot which all adds to the HoA crazy burn O.O
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Aug 12, 2015, 4:05:16 PM
I think with ice crash you have to put faster attacks to actually make it work. I'll let you know man when I already tried it haha. thx for the suggestion. props to the GG jewel :)
Trying out the and having a lot of fun with a standard respec but my damage is a bit low and my survivability needs some work. I had mana problems for a while but fixed them with coh+warlords mark+hot+vengeance with this the next group I fight has curse and once I shatter the first grp the rest have ass mark which gives me power charges. Not perfect but ok.

I think a lot of my problems come from my wep

Is that scepter worth master crafting or should I go for a better base?(Kinda rare to get cant be evaded but I think it is worth it)

My gear(Most is crap)

My build so far
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAAYAXgDuA5YEswhnC2ENjQ-rFSAVuBX2Fr8ZjiP2JIsk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHw1kjY9N9Q7KDwFPC0_J0bXR-JKfUrITZJRR1FMVUtXKV3yX7BgQ2HiYnlirGZUaPJsjG1sbj1uqm-ecFJw1XGFcg99W311gpuDCYNfg8yExYV7hrOHdonTjDaNfZRvmjubtZ2qn9-iAKOKrEevbLFCtUi18rc-voDAZsM6xq7IW8pK037Yvdq545_nVOw47T_tg-4O73rvfPAf8-r2o_zF_gr-uv_e?accountName=mrshroom&characterName=Rava_

ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
funny build :D

good work man (ง°ل͜°)ง
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
@Andrew676

-haha IKR

@mrshroom

- Yo man sup. Seen your gear and passives. For survivability if your having problems with always uptiming your granite/rumi's I suggest you remove the templar celestial area ( 7 pts going there) then spec them into jewel slots( for more life/eva/crit) and life nodes and spec into acrobatics( only 2 pts away anyway). Since your in standard there are many OP OP CoC sceptres there in poe.trade woryh like 10-15c lol. Vagan sceptres are fine only in the mid-game cause you need an OP OP regal in a crystal sceptre base to make it really work in the end-game 78-82 maps. So my suggestion is buy a decent CoC crystal sceptre atm while your regaling vagan crystal sceptres. Its so funny cause I am also regaling vagan crystal sceptres and wtf I still cant get a decent 2nd mod. Add me up PathOfFortify so I can help you man :) Cheers!
added 77 plateau map tabula version video
About CoC with staff - ice crash is not good. You get at most 3 procs per attack. Sweep is way better because of the way it hits enemies - 360° and not at once, but in quick succession. So with enough targets you hit 50ms cooldown on your procs, even with slow attack speed. End even if you could, you don't want to use multistrike with sweep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info