2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

My friend just sent me a video of a Vaal ground slam build.
I am thinking if we can switch our regular ground slam to a vaal version.
That way, we can just jump in a group and do it since it cover 360.
It also cannot be blocked nor dodged.
I will try it tonight and let you know :D

Edit: Nevermind, forgot vaal skills conduct souls.
Last edited by BleedTillDry on Aug 18, 2015, 7:50:14 PM
Hello, would you suggest belly of the beast? concerning the Inc. Area of effect.

As I found this build is also 3B2R1G and want to start my 1st coc character

thanks.
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Aug 18, 2015, 10:59:37 PM
So I reached lvl 85 so far with this build in warbands and it has been such a blast to play this build. Here are some things that I noticed while playing this build.

-Single target definitely is nothing amazing but is very doable and you can switch to flame surge and molten strike if needed (as op stated)
-If you are having mana issues you can replace Inc AoE with a third spell
-Third spells that can be used are:
Ice nova for better AOE clear
Flame surge for better single target without swap
Firestorm for better AOE and single target
-Gearing for this build is very cheap
-Does not require a 6l carcass jack, a 5L will do just fine (you will lose AoE and third spell flexibility)
-Playing in party will be very difficult due to stress test effects
-Can deal with most map mods except maybe ele reflect
-Leveling is not very possible with this build due to low crit and high lvl requirements for end game items (need to use different leveling build as stated by OP)

I can try to answer questions as well since I've putting in lots of time and experimenting quite heavily with this build. Thanks tacata69 for the build guide!
IGN: Titania_
The DPS is not BAD !! Is this build normal Atziri viable ?
atziri video added sorry late upload and updates. Really busy IRL atm
ATZIRI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ6XFJ_V3JM

Great run, Flawless like the build ! Had to make one only lvl 85 with 5L carcass and it's clear speed is blinding literally at times especially in runs with you :D
RESERVED
Have u ever considered using Dischange and IceNova instead of ur current skill combo?

First of all, IceNova is of crit chance 6% but not 5%. Both of IceNova and Discharge gain increased AoE with Q (10% at Q20), such that Carcass Jack may not be limited. Instead, Voll's Protector can be utilized for enhancing Discharge.

In terms of Dmg and Shocking Ability, Discharge do perform better than ShockNova. IceNova has 360 deg angle which makes urself safer when combating multiple enemies.

When combating single target, the iAoE can be changed by inc. Crit Chance in order to reserve high CoC rate.

So may I ask u, will Voll+Discharge+IceNova be better than Carcass Jack+ShockNova+Glacial Cascade ? and why?
Last edited by POEKk on Aug 23, 2015, 8:37:16 PM
@PoeKK

In terms of damage nothing can beat volls discharge, its a broken gem for me. What I dont like is the armor itself I really feel so squishy. Tried it even with grace and lots of evasion a death is almost to be expected in 80 maps. Although you can still make it work but it requires high investment on gear like CWDT IC + volls devo which Im not a fan of.Really trying to make a build thats cheap and not that expensive.. Also If i am going to use discharge it is mandatory for life leech which will remove my multistrike gem slot hence it's not optimal anymore. Cyclone really is the best for discharge.
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 23, 2015, 10:51:50 PM
"
tacata69 wrote:
@PoeKK

In terms of damage nothing can beat volls discharge, its a broken gem for me. What I dont like is the armor itself I really feel so squishy. Tried it even with grace and lots of evasion a death is almost to be expected in 80 maps. Although you can still make it work but it requires high investment on gear like CWDT IC + volls devo which Im not a fan of.Really trying to make a build thats cheap and not that expensive.. Also If i am going to use discharge it is mandatory for life leech which will remove my multistrike gem slot hence it's not optimal anymore. Cyclone really is the best for discharge.

Thank you for ur reply :)
But my bd emphasize Cheap and Safe, and found that Evasion do play an important role in strengthening the survive.
But I dont want to disturbe ur topic, so may be I can discuss the defending mechanism through PM.

Thank you again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info