2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

Nice clear speed man
Nice, dude.

I rota'ed with you before 2.0 came out, thought the Vagan multi-mod Karui Sceptre idea was awesome.

May try this super late into Warbands, best of luck to you.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Tried it out now and I definately agree on that it's pain in the arse if you haven't reached a certain level with gems etc.

I'm lvl 83, using a Tabula for testing this build. Since I'm in Warbands, there are almost no scepters for sale with good basecrit, which makes it even harder to get a good crit chance overall. The mana pool is also a struggle. Besides ManaHit-jewel and a reduced mana on skills jewel, I had to pick the suggested node in the tree as well.

However, sometimes when the crit is working fine, I can feel that this is probably a fun build to play. It felt like a coc/discharge when the crits smiled at me.

Tried level 72 map solo and even though my gems are low leveled, the clear speed was really good. Tried 74-75 maps in groups, and here it was obvious that you really need to stack life/eva as high as possible for survability. Much harder to survive with this one, compared ty my original coc/barrage build with life+armour, even with the buff from AA.

I'd recommend using another build and offhand leveling the gems needed for this build, if you cannot afford to buy 20/20 of the key gem, or get the carcass early on.

My tree when trying it out;

Gear, using some from my barrage/coc build;
Spoiler
I can feel your struggle man. Like of all the CoC builds? This one is the hardest to level for me. Thats why I do not recommend this build as your first. Like all the key gems should be leveled. Btw I remembered I did not much struggled in 74-75 maps using also a tabula back then. Are you using Jade Flask of Reflexes? That really helps a lot than using a granite. Cause we have acrobatics a granite flask doesnt help that much. And also if your having problems with mana with mana on hit + unrelenting node. Replace your purity with Herald of thunder atm since thornflesh are gone reflect is not an issue anymore as long as you have CWDT + Warlords Mark and a topaz flask and use Rallying Cry for damage and mana regen. And one last thing, I really dont recommend using a Doryani's belt cause you lose a lot of life from not using a decent rare leather belt.
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 2, 2015, 11:47:24 AM
"
tacata69 wrote:
I can feel your struggle man. Like of all the CoC builds? This one is the hardest to level for me. Thats why I do not recommend this build as your first. Like all the key gems should be leveled. Btw I remembered I did not much struggled in 74-75 maps using also a tabula back then. Are you using Jade Flask of Reflexes? That really helps a lot than using a granite. Cause we have acrobatics a granite flask doesnt help that much. And also if your having problems with mana with mana on hit + unrelenting node. Replace your purity with Herald of thunder atm since thornflesh are gone reflect is not an issue anymore as long as you have CWDT + Warlords Mark and a topaz flask and use Rallying Cry for damage and mana regen. And one last thing, I really dont recommend using a Doryani's belt cause you lose a lot of life from not using a decent rare leather belt.

Yay, this build was actually harder to "jump into" than the others I'd say (I have the granite/belt as gear just from my original coc build (which is barrage one with life/armour).

So far, after playing with cyclone/discharge, normal coc/barrage etc, those builds do actually allow you to farm maps pretty OK even with lowlevel gems. Basically discharge is just insane as it is and with a normal barrage setup, you can utilize long distance spells for aoe.

I can feel the potential with this build however, with leveled gems and quality gems and especially with the carcass. I'm maybe not that huge fan of GC, but shock nova with increased aoe and crit is kind of sweet.

I will prolly respec back to my original build and offhand level the key gems (or wait for a carcass to drop).

But even though it is the hardest to level of all CoC's? For me this build is kinda the most satisfying cause you every gem level and character level. You can really see the progression Good luck to you man hope to play with you in the future.
Do you think you can do normal Atziri deathless? Uber might require more strategy though. I look forward to your videos of some insane runs! :)
After reading the description of multistrike (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multistrike) I have strong doubts about using it.
It said that crit is rolled only once for all strikes. And - that is the main issue - triggered also only once. Is there something else I am missing in Multistrike?
Last edited by Railune on Aug 3, 2015, 6:23:39 AM
" rolled only once for all strikes " = ALL STRIKES and you attack 2 times right? so if you roll a crit ? the spells will also proc two times.
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 3, 2015, 1:44:57 PM
No, proc also 1 time - "triggered also only once"
Essentially your multistrike just hits 2 more times with the supported skill. And NO additional crit (spell) procs, even if you crit
Last edited by Railune on Aug 3, 2015, 2:09:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info