2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

Hmm I think its best you try it yourself man. You will see the difference with and without multistrike. You will feel the insane decrease in DPS w/o multistrike. Btw what are your suggestions in replacement of multistrike?
Well, 2 gems come in mind - faster attack and inc aoe.
I think faster attack is much more profitable.
BTW, the mana multiplier from faster attack is 1.15, and from multistrike is 1.8 - so mana regen requirements are also eased

I shall absolutely try this build - I very much like your passive tree - after I get all the necessary quality gems and weapons. Currently playing shutter chuck - and see 2 main qualities I do not like: bad armor (hate voll's) and single target activator (barrage).
Last edited by Railune on Aug 4, 2015, 2:37:12 AM
Will definitely try faster attacks ill let you know man. My plan is also going iron reflexes cause atm ARMOR is a really OP OP mechanic. I mean evasion is alright. but compared to armor its not that OP OP.
Amazing guide. It has a great balance between getting to the point while not being too wordy. I learned cool interactions in this guide and made my character stronger than ever. Thanks for nicebuild.
thx man :) glad to help
Another comment.
"Hits cannot be evaded" on the offhand dagger is >>>> than any other dagger.
Because when you roll a crit, you should also roll the second time to see if crit hits.
So IF you have 0.95 accuracy (which is very doubtfully) the overall chance to crit should be multiplied by 0.95*0.95=0.9025
Not to mention that CoC has 0.7 chance to trigger, not 1.0.

Simple example:
you have 0.85 crit with your main weapon strikes (85% taken from statistic)
you make 10 attacks\second
your accuracy is 0.95 (95% to hit mobs of your level)
your main weapon has 10% basic crit chance
you use yellow offhand dagger with 80% global crit (NOT Hits cannot be evaded one)

That means your average number of crit procs per second is: N=0.85*10*0.95*0.95*0.7=5.36

Now, if you remove yellow dagger and take with "Hits cannot be evaded", you lose 0.08 crit chance (0.1*0.8=0.08), so your crit chance will be 0.77
And the average number of crit procs per second will be: N=0.77*10*0.7=5.39

The number is almost the same. BUT
a) the accuracy nodes\affixes could be removed and used on something more useful,
b) I took 95% accuracy - which is rather hard to reach
c) 95% accuracy is for average mob - bosses MAY be much harder to hit
ya man. Vagan daggers is kinda OP if you can roll a decent spell damage or flat ele damage + multi mod on it. Atm I am regaling several vagan daggers still no luck. reep. Though I have issues with vagan daggers such as. a.) the accuracy nodes you dont get by having such have global crit(Depth Perception) which is way important than spell crit or melee crit for CoC. b.) If you decided to multi mod a mediocre vagan dagger( low spell damage/flat ele damage) u will struggle with single targets. So atm until I roll a OP OP vagan dagger i'll still use a decent rare dagger.
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 4, 2015, 6:13:58 PM
hi i wanna try your build, but the skilltree aint working for me
I fixed the passive tree link tyvm for informing its broken
good job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info