2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

How do you survive in maps since you took out vaal pact and arcobatic?
I don't see you taking iron reflexes and most of your gears have evasion.

Also, how do you like CwDT + Molten Shield? I am just very concern because I had a near death experience farming aqua yesterday in tempest when dodge decided to fail me and brought my like all the way from 3500 to 200. I am a bit worry about my defense when i start doing maps.

Can you update the gem setup section if possible? It is a bit confusing when I match it with your current gear. Much appreciated.

I am currently in tempest and just made lv 75 yesterday by following your build. (with Vaal Pact & Arcobatic). I have to say, this build is very awesome. Thanks for sharing this build.
Last edited by BleedTillDry on Aug 10, 2015, 4:29:09 PM
Yo man. I tested in maps w/ and w/o acro. And it seems there's no difference at all. My main reason why I took out acro is : a. ) so I can use CWDT molten shell which adds about 10-15% phys mitigation b.) able to use a granite flask of reflexes which adds about 45% phys mitgiation. c.) I really love heart of oak because 30% chance stun avoidance is a must in high level maps. Your question about how I survive in high level maps is that I use a Granite flask of iron skin + a Jade flask of reflexes + arctic armor + fortify + 5.9k life. What I also dont like about acrobatics is that it is RNG based Id rather use a granite flask that to use it. Lastly, atm acro is not really in a good place in the current meta where in ARMOR is OP OP but it's up to you if u want to spec into acro it really depends on the playstyle i guess and preference. Ill add you up so I can help you. While speccing out vaal pact is because thornflesh was removed and rare reflect is more manageable than ever. I also didnt like vaal pact because when facing high HP bosses in between fights my LEECH is not enough as a sustain so with the new tree, life regeneration really helps and you have an option to use blood rage for more consistent frenzy charges than HoI + Icebite.

Atm im theorycrafting an iron reflexes tree I'll test it in standard and will update you man. Cheers!

Will try to update the guide later man.
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 12, 2015, 1:00:02 PM
Thanks for everything.
new video added volcano map
Looks nice, good job.

Just a precision re: the earlier suggestion of a Vagan dagger in offhand - that doesn't work. The "hits can't be evaded" mod is local and will not apply to your main hand.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
tried it man it's global :( 95% hit chance with rare sceptre + vagan dagger. while u get 100% HIT chance if you use a vagan sceptre + a shield. try it :)
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 11, 2015, 8:23:54 PM
"
tacata69 wrote:
tried it man it's global :( 95% hit chance with rare sceptre + vagan dagger. while u get 100% HIT chance if you use a vagan sceptre + a shield. try it :)

That just prooves that its NOT global.. if it would be global it would be 100% no matter what weapon you wield.

I tested this back in torment with a buddy in PvP and the mod isn´t global.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
The global i am talking about is not the 100% chance to hit but the mods' affectation on the character's ground slam hit chance even while in offhand. My main point is that if u lack accuracy gear a vagan dagger adds a huge amount of chance to hit which is nice about it. I hope that clarifies everything.
Last edited by tacata69 on Aug 12, 2015, 10:01:34 AM
"
tacata69 wrote:
The global i am talking about is not the 100% chance to hit but the mods' affectation on the character's ground slam hit chance even while in offhand. My main point is that if u lack accuracy gear a vagan dagger adds a huge amount of chance to hit which is nice about it. I hope that clarifies everything.

It only adds it on tool tip.

Jsut check kit with a buddy in pvp.

Without CoC linked you can see easy hof many hits hit.

You wil lsee that it 100% the same if its Vagan dagger or a normal shield in your offhand.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hmm I think it's not a good idea to test such thing in a pvp setting cause you take account of the different mitigation your opponent has. Like block, dodge, etc which practically negates your hit chance. In my experience when I still dont have the currency to buy accuracy gear and a nice high crit dagger , a vagan dagger really help me a lot and it is really noticeable just like the tooltip states. Back then I have a 93-95% chance to hit w/o accuracy at all and few accuracy passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info