2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

78 Crematorium map video added
Why chuck? What's the point calling every coc build chuck?
Does it matter if the 0.2 lightning spell leech is enchant on the main hand or off hand?
How important is the 0.2% leech?
Will it be better if it is ice instead of lightning since sometimes we might switch out shock nova to flame surge.

Do you need to have super high life regen to run blood rage?
I just tested the lightning leech if its useful or not. But in the end its not enough for sustain. Yes you are correct I might change it into cold leech or add flat cold damage to spells im just waiting for my catarina to achieve lvl 7. For running blood rage w/o degen you need at least 200+ life regen per second.
Hey,

Thx for this guide. Can you plz go further into the leveling tips ? i just bought 2x Lifesprig with trap + firestorm and flametotem in the other...

How did you leveled until lvl 70 with this setup ? Can you please put a leveling skill tree ?

Thanks for ur help
I love COC builds but this build seems to slack some single target dps a lot. I dont know, maybe i start this build today and see how it goes.
So tacata69 helped me a lot in making this build with an extra character I had in standard and I have been able to make it work(Not to tatcata's level but pretty well).

@BleedTillDry I am able to sustain blood rage(not perfectly but it is usually not a problem) with around 100 life regen but I heavily abuse warlord's mark. I have warlord's mark with curse on hit with herald of thunder. This lowers my damage a bit because I have assassin's mark out there less but it makes sustaining my life and mana much much easier. This is not optimal(tatcata's setup) but if you are having problems with either life or mana I would give it a 3L and run it till you have better gear.

@juseq Single target is defintly a bit tough with this setup unless you have pretty nice sceptre. Make sure to switch gems for bosses that do not summon minions and try to get a high crit chance sceptre and it should be ok(I got a high atk spd one and it makes things a bit harder).

I am a big fan of the build and I feel that once you have decent sceptre it feels both strong(especially aoe), fast, and fun(It is awesome to see glacial cascade cover a screen). I am not currently playing it very much atm because I am worried that it is too much for my 4 yr old desktop to handle.

@tacata69 Thank you for all the advice.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
I am currently leveling this is tempest, however with a more defence perspective.
Without an expensive several exalt mace (1.8aps 9crit etc), wouldnt brightbeak be the best choice?

I am also currently using the onslught 1h axe in offhand for testing, and when one reaches high enough crit, could be a thing :)

Would running Curse on hit + HoI + (frenzy + power charge curses).
The curse on hit, will alter between the 2x curses, hereby "maybe" bring in enough charges for reaching the 3-4 chargers.
Last edited by BravoScripT on Aug 18, 2015, 4:36:45 AM
@Garvil

- Sure man later this day I'll try to post a leveling tree. Too much busy with real life atm sorry for the late reply man.

@Mrshroom

- Thx a lot man. Good luck with your future endeavors.

@Juseq

- Yes you are correct CoC GS is insane with clearing packs but lacklaster for single target if you dont switch to molten strike + conc effect. Think of it as Kinetic blast( Good Aoe , bad single) and Barrage ( bad AoE but nice single target). That is why I use vaal lightning trap for high hp single enemies if I am too lazy to switch to molten strike , shock ground really helps a lot.

@BravoScript

- Sup man, for main hand ghetto version the best choice is buy a vagan CRYSTAL sceptre and regal it then craft crit chance on it. If you get a lucky roll like flat ele damage or crit chance you can multi mod it. For offhand if you dont have a nice kris or demon dagger you can opt to use ungil's gauche which gives 90% global crit and block. For Death's Hand unique I really dont recommend it cause it has no spell damage etc. As you can see CoC GS struggles in single target if you dont switch to molten strike so thats why spell damage, crit multi, flat ele damage is really a must in your gear. Btw my sceptre I only bought for 8c it was almost vendored by the seller cause CoC Groundslam/Molten strike is not that popular atm.

@tacata:

Hey man, thx for your reply ! Np about it, IRL>IG in all situations ;)

About the build, i switched really early at lvl 48. I struggled too much with Firestorm and flametotem with spell echo and faster casting.

I will link my stuff i got almost at lvl 48 and make me lvl without problems:

Spoiler

Actualy i am trying to cap my resistances and reach lvl 60 (one level left) to equip the bear helm i bought for one chaos.

Thanks a lot man for this build, it rock !

Edit: My new stuff. Farming dock is easy now ;) On the road to level 69 before mapping !

Spoiler
Last edited by Garvil on Aug 18, 2015, 6:42:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info