2.0 THE SLAMMER BOMB ! BOOM! ( CoC Scolds GC + ICE NOVA + INSPIRED LEARNING)

Np man. Just message me PathOfFortify.
77 plateau video added showcasing Scolds Bridle + Chill of corruption combo.
Could you create a leveling skill tree section? Would be very helpful!
Last edited by TheDarkPure on Aug 25, 2015, 1:13:07 PM
I followed his tree to the left mostly and took all life nodes i could till I was ready to switch to CoC then left out the far right crit Heart seeker nodes till very last using those 5 points in health till i had hit 89 by then u should have just about the whole tree filled in.

Vaal Molten Shell is a great add in, It just keeps getting better !

Great Job Man !
Keep It Up !
ty for such in depth guide and constant info <3
76 gorge clear added
Hi! I'm trying out this build now... Can you help by posting some levelling trees, or just describe the general directions to go for the first 20/40/60 levels?

Thank you!
bump bump. Need help please :)
Anyone knows except firestorm have other way can level very fast? Because scion doesn't has firestorm gem quest rewards or purchase vendor list.... biggest issue is always not enough int....
flame totem + fire trap is also a nice option and use flame surge as your single target. Elreon jewelry + a low level clarity also helps with mana problems while leveling. Int is never a problem cause you can use unique jewels now. Like Brute Force Solution and Fertile Mind Jewel. Then spec them out if you have the gear with int. Thats what I did in the first few days of the league
Last edited by tacata69 on Sep 1, 2015, 11:14:27 AM
"
tacata69 wrote:
flame totem + fire trap is also a nice option and use flame surge as your single target. Elreon jewelry + a low level clarity also helps with mana problems while leveling. Int is never a problem cause you can use unique jewels now. Like Brute Force Solution and Fertile Mind Jewel. Then spec them out if you have the gear with int. Thats what I did in the first few days of the league

Flame totem and fire trap are problem too.... because of scion doesn't get one of these from quest rewards... i try play this in a new league and other sucks player trying to scam me with higher price , when i'm trying to buy one of these gem because they know Scion can't even flametotem and firetrap...
Last edited by seanking0010 on Sep 2, 2015, 4:23:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info