[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Ty so much for the build, mate!
I just hit lvl 72 and now things are getting very fun!
My only "problem" is with the es leech, im only getting 1880 es/second and idk why! Maybe because i still didn't get all the nodes, right?
Ty so much, bro!!!! Cheers!!!
Hi, I thank you for the build! I enjoy a lot these days!

I have a question. Damage over time(DOT) In this build doesn't works? you didn't choose DOT in skill tree.

I am not sure whether DOT works or not in this build because in POE wiki I found out followings

Damage over time (DoT) refers to damage inflicted continuously over a period of time. Unlike the other three damage sources, damage over time does not hit. Common forms of damage over time are:

Fire damage in the form of burning
Chaos damage in the form of poison and Viper Strike
Physical damage in the form of bleed and Corrupting Blood

and in Item Affix of The Consuming Dark
we see Your Chaos Damage Poisons Enemies

From the two facts,

1.Chaos damage in the form of poison
2.Your Chaos Damage Poisons Enemies

I want to believe DOT work in the build, but you didn't choose DOT in skill tree

DOT doesn't work in this build?
or it works but not so good?
what is your opinion?

Again I have some fun in playing the character. I appreciate it

I want to thank you for this build guide and your tips. Now my character finally works.

Gear
Spoiler

small rant
Spoiler
I still dont understand this game. I got those items because I was lucky (exalt drops happened). But if luck werent on my side, Id probably run around wearing the gear I posted previously...

@cloud153
You do poison your enemies, but the DoT is calculated using 10% of your damage dealt.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison
It isnt worth trying to increase the DoT.
Hey guys, I also have the same build.

I am wondering if EE would work with this build.

pure chaos incinerate does not proc EE, but CWDT linked with lightning skill will.

If EE proced, does it boost chaos incinerate damage?

Does any one know the answer to this?
Hmm what about six linked Infernal. give me advice for 6th link pls
Inc+emp+lmp+echo+life leech+ ?
Reduced mana?
Iron will ?
Mana leech?
Faster projectile ?
Faster cast ?
Evanescene
EE is not worth taking with this build, it does not affect chaos damage, only elemental damage.

veliko_stoianov
Reduced mana is the best option. It allows you to drop all mana nodes and invest them in more damage/jewels and replace elemental/spell damage nodes in witch and shadow starting area with cast speed nodes. You can also drop clarity and charisma and wont need enlighten anymore either. This is under assumption you're using 2x elreon rings and your incinerate costs 0 mana.
Last edited by ogrec on Sep 27, 2015, 7:15:29 AM
would general chaos damage increase incinerates chaos damage or only fire nodes boost it? since method to madness is right next to the tree. I just don't know if individual chaos nodes increase damage. Any1 have any clue?
Method of madness would increase damage, but 'damage per point' value of that cluster is lower then value of 'Snowforged' cluster or amount of damage you could get from another jewel (closest one is 3 points away, next to Power Charge above witch start) so its not worth taking Method of madness or any other chaos damage nodes on the tree, they're just too weak compared to other nodes.

Considering it takes only 3 pts to reach another jewel, its better to buy 40%+ damage jewel and spend 3 points on it then taking 4 points on snowforged/method of madness.
Step 1: Bought a 5L +1 mantle for my entire life savings on warbands.

Step 2: Start leveling my witch and see with the chaos I have left over I can pick up those other uniques! I will be in merciless in a couple days Im sure either saying I love the build, or swearing at you :p
"
Xexist wrote:
Step 1: Bought a 5L +1 mantle for my entire life savings on warbands.

Step 2: Start leveling my witch and see with the chaos I have left over I can pick up those other uniques! I will be in merciless in a couple days Im sure either saying I love the build, or swearing at you :p

Ok. I have the weapon, the mantle (5L +skill), and the amulet. I have 1 ring (-5mana, its just a blue with no extra stats really but its serving its purpose)

I dont know in what order exactly you are supposed to build your tree so I am just kinda winging it.

Ive died a bunch of times (but Im not blaming the build on that, when I am powering to Merciless I kinda just brute force the bosses etc) but probably havent died as often as I should have. I have severly underleveled gear, and overall I am happy so far. Once I am high enough level to fit the gear I bought I should be much more powerful.

Anyways happy so far.

Made it to level 35 today, Act 4 Normal.

Any advice on what order to run through the skill tree?

Thanks all :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info