[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

"
Jokix10 wrote:
So you always take 100% more spell damage, because you use 75% of your mana for auras. Isnt that like REALLY bad?

Discipline reserves 35% and Arctic Armour reserves 25%, 60% in total. It's even less with influence and enlighten.
Last edited by ogrec on Apr 24, 2016, 6:31:29 AM
Is there any way to support 6 link incinerate with only 2 Eleron rings and eye of Chayula? I feel like stun is holding me back significantly and I'm having trouble getting 160 mana regen per second to support Chayula. Is Skyforth my only savior when it comes to stun?
"
doomrott wrote:
Is there any way to support 6 link incinerate with only 2 Eleron rings and eye of Chayula? I feel like stun is holding me back significantly and I'm having trouble getting 160 mana regen per second to support Chayula. Is Skyforth my only savior when it comes to stun?

I took the 3 stun nodes right up from witch start, and Nimbless cast speed node with another 15%, that combined with the stun imunity at 100% ES felt really sufficent for me at first. Then i crafted the 65% chanse to avoid stun on boots. Now i feel pretty much stun imune.
15,3k ES atm.
When i got a +1 mantle it feels like a must to have 2 elron rings and a amulet becaus incinerate will be too costly otherwise. My incinerate cost 3 mana atm. Plan is to get another reduced mana jewel to get it down to 2.

Last edited by Vaindolf on May 2, 2016, 11:23:56 AM
any reason not to use elemental focus as a link?
Last edited by jardocanthate on May 2, 2016, 8:36:15 PM
"
jardocanthate wrote:
any reason not to use elemental focus as a link?

Use Void manipulation instead, its boosting both the spell itself then also boost the poison damage over time. Tho elemental focus shows up alitte more tooltip dps, it also have a higher mana multiplier then Void manipulation making casting cost increase. Ideally on this build you want the casting cost at zero to maybe 3 mana/ cast.
But why don't you use elemental focus instead of controlled destruction?
You would gain a 5% higher damage multiplier.
Thats true, i better buy one :P
Anyone tried Uber with this build yet?
is this viable for the 2 week league?
Vaindolf have you thought about using Survival Secrets to get your mana costs down to zero?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info