[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Hello, I have been progressing my way through this build, I am currently lvl 84, would like to ask some questions.
current 5L :
Spoiler

Passive Tree :

Other Gear :
Spoiler

Is it safe with my equipment to respec Zealot's Oath and a few INT nodes to get Vaal Pact?
Can I continue playing the build without vaal pact?

The DPS from incinerate + Atziri's Promise reaches 15K DPS. Would this increase significantly
if all gems in 5L were 20% or not as much?

At the moment I have 64 mana which is enough to continually cast incinerate, but I'm not sure how this will be affected without Deep Thoughts and/or Shaper, thoughts please?

any other advice as to how I should progress would be great, thanks for the great build/guide!
I would suggest you follow the skill tree from the guide, skill tree you linked has a lot of inefficient or useless nodes. At no point does this build use Zealot's Oath as its far inferior to VP since this build is planned around instant life leech. ZO is great in some builds, but not this one.

Make sure you never go below 35% mana or you'll be considered on low mana and will take 100% increased spell damage because of infernal mantle. If you only have 64 unreserved mana, you are most certainly on low mana. For example, if you have 1000 mana and after casting aruas you're left wtih 350 mana or less, you're on low mana and therefor take increased spell damage. You should avoid that at all costs.

I would suggest you drop controlled destruction for void manipulation. Your tooltip damage will be slightly lower, but your DoT will be considerably higher, which you'll notice in boss fights or when fighting rare monsters.
Will this build be dead in the next patch?, the consuming dark nerf and infernal mantle nerfs will not make us have 100% chaos damage
R.I.P this build i guess =)
i dont care if we do chaos or fire damage , whta i want to ask is can this build be clubed with VMS + Scold's helmet , for insanse damage , yes we will lose some ES
Hi i love your build im currently lvl 80 just got transfered to standard :)
But i dont know why my tooltip dps is only 27k with Ele overload
These are my items
Spoiler

And my skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvAuMDHgelDXwPqxBYES8RUBV-FdcV5xa_FvMZihslHwIfQSL0JIsk2CY8KjgrCiycLKYsvy2oL50yNDQKNbk2xTdmRXxGcUkTSVFJskuuUEJTNVRHVkhWY1xAXGtd8l9qadhsC20ZbWxzs3WefqF_xoIQgwmESIVthq6HZYfLieCLeow2j_qQ1pJ0kx-TJ5cGl5eexKEvpr6nK6ebr7exkLQMtUi7_L6AvorBxcM6w23Eosb3ytPPFdDQ1YHYJNlb34rfsOL35ljpAuq662PsGO-I8Gvw1fk3

Can u please explain to me what am i doing wrong?
Considering the build is planned around high fire to chaos conversion and that no longer being possible, i won't be updating the guide anymore.
I am very intrested in this build could you tell me if its vaiable with the nerfs to consuming dark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info