yes it is, however without elreon rings is mana hungry, so far my setup

Spoiler

Ign: JessieRogers_
Witch trap build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887619
double post LEL
Ign: JessieRogers_
Witch trap build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887619
Last edited by promote on Mar 21, 2016, 6:11:52 AM
Hey, i am doing this build right now in Hardcore Perandus League and it's doing it's job. Nothing really op right there, but pretty good. xP

There are probably other people who asked this question but i couldn't find it so i just ask it here.

We are converting 75%, or even 100% of our Fire Damage into Chaos Damage. So at first i thought the Doryanis Invitation Belt wouldn't work. Does the fireleech apply to all 100% of our Damage or just the remaining 25%?

Also, i've been wondering how the Chaos Damage nodes compare to fire damage/spell damage.
Are they basically 25% less effective (75% conversion) or are they stronger because they are applied after the conversion?

Here is my Gear:
Spoiler

Finally tried to revive this build on standard. Went alittle more defence route as i have a +1 mantle and stuff, using energy from within jewel at the Meldning wheel.
Currently at lvl94 15300 ES. It feels insanely stable and the dps was far better then i expected.
My tooltip is at 43k with Elemental overload and 52k with atziri and sulphur flask.
Again thanks for the build guide that inspired me to revive this one again.
Gear

Flasks

So i was wondering if you would have done tree different, or got any pointers. I was trying to go without the stun nodes but felt unsafe at certain occations like insane rolled maps with titty bitches could keep you stun locked almost.
Btw sorry for my bad english and ones again thx.
With Consuming Dark Chaos reductions to 50% from 75% i am trying my best to complete this build.

Spoiler

My tool-tip dps is around 9k. With flask it is about 10.5k. Am I missing something here or do I need slightly better gear?

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvBAcHYw18DkgPqxBYES8RUBXXFr8W8xslHU8fAh_HIvQkiyTYJjwnqSo4KlMqjSsKK3gsnCymLL8tiy-dMjQ0CjW5NsU22DdmN4NEq0ZxSRtLrlBCUzVWY1crV8lca13yXypfamKVbAttGXRVf8aCEIMJhEiExYVthq6HZYt6jDaPpo_6kNaTJ5u1oS-iLqbrpyusmK-3snC0DLVIvYK-isHFwzrDbcrTy73Q0NQH1YHYJNlb3I3fit-w4vfmgekC6rrrY-vk7BjsVfFs_rM=?accountName=Rockino&characterName=Meryl_Gigas

Ascendancy Class is Elementalist with Liege of the Primordial as my first skill.
Last edited by Rockino on Mar 28, 2016, 2:04:59 PM
So I am lvl 90 with this build and everything just melts down. My DPS is 36800 and my ES is 10400 and i was very lucky to chance Skyforth! very tanky and enjoyable to play! Thank you for this build!Here is my gear
what do you think about using a lvl 4 empower in this? I happen to have one and a lvl21 incin so it should be pretty good right? what gem would you drop for it?

what about Victario's Acuity if you had skyforth they would be pretty good right? winds of change seem pretty awsome for this built too
Hi!! i am starting this build on perandus league and i love it,but i need some help, i have my witch lvl 48 and i have some questions.

This is my tree at the moment

1.- when change from hibrid to CI??
2.- what skill point i need take now?? i dont know if i need go for cast speed nodes, jewels nodes, etc.
3.- i am playing in perandus, so i will have only 75% conversion, i need to change chaos dmg nodes for fire dmg nodes??

Thanks in advance, and thanks for this great build.

PS: Sorry for my english.
So you always take 100% more spell damage, because you use 75% of your mana for auras. Isnt that like REALLY bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info