[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

"
atronajs wrote:
Hey Zivko. I've been following your build for a few weeks now and it has been a blast to be able to ignore reflect when all my friends die around me. I was wondering if you or someone could take a look at my build and see what i'm doing wrong. I've tried uber atziri 3 times now at 89,90, and 91. On my latest try i attempted with a rare chest piece instead of 5L mantle, and i still can't make it past the over souls without dying 4+ times...
Maybe i just suck?
Mind taking a look at my gear? I'm at 10005 ES with discipline on.
Spoiler

As for flasks (topaz instead of extra atziri during over souls)
Spoiler

Any help or scrutiny of my current load out would be much appreciated.
Thanks again for anyone that took the time to read this.

I've never tried uber with this build and i dont think its viable unless you got 30k+ tooltip and scolds (or low life and RF). What i can tell without even trying the fight is that its not a matter of how much es you got, its about how much damage you deal (and leech). With es you need room to run away when you get low on es and theres no room in vaal boss room to do that. You have to nuke them or if you cant nuke them you have to outleech their damage.

If you plan on trying uber again, i suggest you save up for scold's and VMS. I have roughly 350k dps in that setup and its definitely enough to nuke double vaal and trio since they have roughly 500-550k life. For atziri, i wouldnt use scolds, i'd just use regular setup and hit-the-corner-and-pot cheeze during split.

P.S. Make sure you use faster projectiles against all uber bosses, unless you're using scolds, then use slower proj and VMS+echo+conc effect.

Last edited by ogrec on Oct 2, 2015, 1:35:57 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to get my hands on a scold's and 20q VMS and work it in to my gear. Also thanks again for the guide.

At what point should I consider myself ready for Atziri? DPS and ES wise.
Last edited by Xexist on Oct 2, 2015, 2:22:27 PM
If it's the first time you're trying her, 15+k dps and 7.5+k ES. If you've killed her with other builds and know fight mechanics, you can probably get away with 11-12k dps/6k es.
"
ogrec wrote:
If it's the first time you're trying her, 15+k dps and 7.5+k ES. If you've killed her with other builds and know fight mechanics, you can probably get away with 11-12k dps/6k es.

Yeah it will be my first time. I've got almost 10K EA but dps is only like 9200 I think
Last edited by Xexist on Oct 3, 2015, 7:49:18 PM
How do you deal with people with Chaos Inoculation?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I dont PvP, but easy solution would be to just replace consuming dark with rare dagger/wand/scepter.
Loving the build so far. Using it for the 1 month SC. I'm almost 85 and have 10k dps and 7.3ES at day 4.

Playing this on standard and playing the totem version on the new 1 month league.

I think I like this version better because it is surviving a lot better for me (what with ES leech-regen)
That could change though because being honest my gear needs improvement with my totem witch.

Both builds are great though. Wish it was easier (or cheaper) to get 5L or 6L on new server though!
Thanks for the great build. I just happen to hit a magic number on ES and thinking it would be fun to share.

Currently have 10000 ES without discipline and ~ 20000 tool tip dps with LMP, 29000 with slower projectile.
I have the following gear in hand, still looking for an improvement, anyone's suggestion is well appreciated!!

Last edited by Evanescene on Oct 7, 2015, 8:20:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info