[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

have few questions
1. Why you dont take increas chaos dmg talant(close to Ghost reaver and Vaal pact)
2. How about Binos Kitchen?(heal after kill poisoned enemy, but we dont have hp and hpregen, and crit)anyway is it work?

sry about my eng
I must say i just love this build. I'm lvl 91 with 13k es and 24k tooltip (with gmp) atm. I went abit more defencive route with Energy from within jewel and placed it under the Melding es/life nodes, it made a huge difference in total ES.
Now i have bought a 6l +1 gem infernal mantle so i got my old 6s/5l for sale if anyone interested just pm me.
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
well tried grocery's version and got to act 4 and died (my own stupid fault) so deleted the char and starting again but doing witch 1st as has issues getting gear drops, however i do have these for the build will they still work even though not corrupted?

Yes they will still work, just not as good :)

The +1 is pretty big damage boost.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
availablex wrote:
have few questions
1. Why you dont take increas chaos dmg talant(close to Ghost reaver and Vaal pact)
2. How about Binos Kitchen?(heal after kill poisoned enemy, but we dont have hp and hpregen, and crit)anyway is it work?

sry about my eng

1) It is not as good as the fire nodes so not worth it.
2) Consuming dark is 100% mandatory as you need the 75% conversion to chaos to team up with Mantle for 100% conversion. Bino's is not worth the loss of a shield on an ES build.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
In what lvl you can advice me to spec into Chaos Innoculation?
я безумно хачю питсы и нюхать попу...
"
Lalaka123 wrote:
In what lvl you can advice me to spec into Chaos Innoculation?

I am sure Zivko has gotten this question many times. I have gotten it many times as well.

There is no real answer to that question unfortunately. It is whenever you have the gear to make it possible. There is no hard cutoff point really, so the answer is different for everyone.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Grocery or Zivko:

Hi there, doing Dark league as Scion. Would like to make chaos incinerate, so which tree u recomend to then meet on witch/shadow one, cos not gonna make new char from 0 when have scion on Act 1 cruel xD. T.I.A.

@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Nov 6, 2015, 9:20:47 AM
"
Execreth wrote:
Grocery or Zivko:

Hi there, doing Dark league as Scion. Would like to make chaos incinerate, so which tree u recomend to then meet on witch/shadow one, cos not gonna make new char from 0 when have scion on Act 1 cruel xD. T.I.A.

I'd just follow one of our skill trees and change a few nodes. Scion is not ideal but you only lose one or 2 nodes.

What is it you are asking? I don't undertsand fully tbh.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Execreth wrote:
Grocery or Zivko:

I'd just follow one of our skill trees and change a few nodes. Scion is not ideal but you only lose one or 2 nodes.

What is it you are asking? I don't undertsand fully tbh.

And how u leech with VP if u dnt have critics ?. Also that total dps from where its teh key to gain it ?. How u turn on RF here ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
can any1 explain me the proccess how to use vaal orbs on infernal mantle and 5l~6l it?
do I need first make it 5~6L and THEN use vaal orb to try to get +1 lvl gem ? because after you corrupt the item as I know you can't add sockets or link it, unless you use the master for it but you would need like 500 vaal orbs for that..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info