[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

soooo the energy from within question i asked wasnt as stupid as i though......^^
Last edited by topperharly on Dec 8, 2015, 9:40:33 AM
the mana multi is less on faster casting its 120 on controled dis its 130%
topperharly, sorry, missed your question. Energy From Within is often used in ES (especially low life builds) and some hybrid builds. It's often used next to Melding ES+Life cluster and some low life builds also use it next to Quick Recovery cluster or Barbarism/Juggernaut clusters if they go all the way down to Blood Magic keystone.

Only reason why Melding and Energy from Within was skipped in current iteration of the build is because build already has nearly 10k ES and using jewel slot for more damage is a better option.

eagor
Mana multiplier is lower, but higher cast speed means your cast per second will jump from ~13 to ~18, meaning you'll need more mana per second.
Last edited by ogrec on Dec 8, 2015, 1:55:32 PM
ture im sorry well i just got a bad ass deal i just paid 13 exalt for corrupted 6l mantel has white socket and nice dagger with lvl 21 incine! its over 20 exalts and i paid 13
ogrec
I don't play on the EU server, but I'll be doing a little testing with my witch on standard. I'm probably going to try something new in Talisman league though.

I think there's a bit of misunderstanding as to how the new poison mechanic works. We won't know for sure until we can test it, but here is how I am pretty sure it will work.

Each poison application will run its own course. That, with a 2 second duration, with 14 casts per second, you would have applied poison 28 times and each poison effect would fall off as fast as you could apply them. Each poison effect running its own course is how Viper Srike currently functions and I think they are applying this mechanic to all Poison. You can visually see how this works with Viper Strike by attacking once, waiting 3 seconds, and attacking again. Then you can watch as each poison effect drops off individually.

Also, if poison worked the same way as Ignite, Increases to Chaos damage would increase the Poison damage as well.

Fire, Elemental, Burning, and Damage over Time all affect the Ignite itself. Fire and Elemental increases double dipping on the skill and the burn was why Burning Proliferation was so effective (RIP Elemental Proliferation). By that reasoning, Chaos should affect poison.

Now with all of this laid out, here is where I crush dreams.

I am certain poison is being changed to have a significantly longer duration than 2 seconds. If poison takes 10 seconds to deal its damage, only bosses with giant life pools will feel much of the effect without the Rapid Decay support.

And I agree, it is very possible The Consuming Dark gets changed to a chance to poison, however with a much longer poison duration, it might not be necessary.
Ty for correcting me on ignite. It's definitely worth testing, we'll know exactly how it works in a couple of days i guess. Cheers :)
well i just spent about 20 exalt on evreything i need for ci so i hope this all works out in our favor guys i really hope so
notes are out...seems brutal for incinerate
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
they made posion good
please tell me we can still make it work or maybe with diffrent skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info