[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Hello . I have a question

Why picking rare boots over Rainbowstride boots ?

It seems like it gives way more ES but low resist

Waiting for an answer :)
Hi, Zivko
Fist of all Thank for your guild. I had playing your build in Thai Server now my Character is 96.
I can run all map all mod so on. Now i want to give a try for Uber but still not sure what have to be fixed, my current gear using 6L Shavron. This is my current passive .
I running on 7833 Es and Dps now without atziri's promise and RF 25.623 with LMP , 39.378 with SP and 71.512 with atziri's promise and RF on SP. Using 2 Curse Warlord's and Enfeeble.

If its possible can you make some VDO of full run Uber?

Thank You for the Great Guild :)
Xexist
I wrote a small post about leveling, its 2nd post on this page > https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1354469/page/2
i used pretty much any rare i found while leveling since league was new and i didnt have currency to buy leveling unique back then, but if you got a few chaos and want to make leveling a bit easier, i suggest you get these:

Use this till you can equip spell echo, after that its better to get cheap 5L chest and use fire pen or faster proj as your 5th link. You'll probably need 2x Elreon jewellery to support the skill.

This is better then 5L chest once you can equip it and it should serve you fine till you can equip your 5L mantle.

Quality is very important for incinerate, i'd rather have 20% incinerate lvl 18 then lvl21 incinerate with no quality, however, since incinerate gets a lot more damage with each new level, i suggest you buy highest lvl incinerate with quality you can afford around time you hit lvl66+ and before you start mapping.

Once you switch to ci, prioritize getting more ES on shield over spell damage, getting a 300+es shield will mean more to you then getting 60spell damage and less then 200es shield.

Also, before you get enough damage to facetank stuff, consider this a hit and run build, if you see you cant face tank something, put down a flame totem for distraction and distance yourself from mob.

ShimiBenGiat
Only benefit rainbowstrides have over rare boots is spell block, and since this build has low block chance (less then 30%), having 20-25% spell block does not provide a lot of defense.
Ideal boots for this build are rare boots with a lot of resistance, 30% movement speed and some mana (if you cant get it elsewhere). You can check boots i'm using in gear section of the guide. If you cant get boots that have higher resistances, movement speed and similar or higher es then rainbows strides do for the same currency, i suggest you use rainbowstrides. I used them before i found a better pair of rare boots.

MCNutYed
I never attempted Uber with this build, i was farming regular one in hope of hope dropping, but was unlucky and didnt get one in last 80 runs i did so i kinda gave up and respeced to incinerate totem.

Anyway, with 71.5k tooltip you'll be able to nuke both double vaal and trio so i wouldnt worry about it. If you want to be absolutely sure you can nuke them, get Vaal molten shell and Scold's bridle. I get ~350k dps with scold's and vms so i'm guessing you should be going over 500k which should kill vaals and triboss in 2-3sec per target (they have roughly 500k hp and 15% chaos res).

If you dont own and dont want to buy scolds, i' recommend faster projectiles over slower projectiles for all boss fights. Videos in this guide are old and i was using slower projectiles cause i was still looking for best gem setup for the build. I know dps is lower with faster proj, but it gives you so much range and makes kiting a lot easier. Imo its a must for uber bosses.

If you still plan on using slower proj, i definitely must recommend you use faster projectiles for atziri and dont use RF or scolds. During split phase check where spear atziri is and run to the opposite corner so she cant reach you. Just pop a ruby and target nearest split Atziri. I suggest you also get vaal disc in case you get in trouble, it should be a decent one time panic button.

Good luck if you attempt her and post here how you did :)
"
ogrec wrote:
Xexist
I wrote a small post about leveling, its 2nd post on this page > https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1354469/page/2
i used pretty much any rare i found while leveling since league was new and i didnt have currency to buy leveling unique back then, but if you got a few chaos and want to make leveling a bit easier, i suggest you get these:

Use this till you can equip spell echo, after that its better to get cheap 5L chest and use fire pen or faster proj as your 5th link. You'll probably need 2x Elreon jewellery to support the skill.

This is better then 5L chest once you can equip it and it should serve you fine till you can equip your 5L mantle.

Quality is very important for incinerate, i'd rather have 20% incinerate lvl 18 then lvl21 incinerate with no quality, however, since incinerate gets a lot more damage with each new level, i suggest you buy highest lvl incinerate with quality you can afford around time you hit lvl66+ and before you start mapping.

Once you switch to ci, prioritize getting more ES on shield over spell damage, getting a 300+es shield will mean more to you then getting 60spell damage and less then 200es shield.

Also, before you get enough damage to facetank stuff, consider this a hit and run build, if you see you cant face tank something, put down a flame totem for distraction and distance yourself from mob.

I have both of those items in my stash. I will consider digging them out.

PS. I have found an easy way to make your build better. Ghostflame skinned totem and incinerate :)

Update:

Lvl 53. In act 4 cruel so far. TT Dmg is 2475 on totem and 2559 on incinerate. 12 more levels to go until I can wear my mantle. I wont say I havent died, but pretty much all of my deaths has been lack of experience and recklessness (I also skipped life build altogether so I dont have to respec later, and it really hasnt been a big deal so far).

I have leveled 2 witches to lvl 81 so far, and stopped because the builds werent living up to the hype.

SO FAR this one is. Will report back later with more details.

Thanks OP.
"

MCNutYed
I never attempted Uber with this build, i was farming regular one in hope of hope dropping, but was unlucky and didnt get one in last 80 runs i did so i kinda gave up and respeced to incinerate totem.

Anyway, with 71.5k tooltip you'll be able to nuke both double vaal and trio so i wouldnt worry about it. If you want to be absolutely sure you can nuke them, get Vaal molten shell and Scold's bridle. I get ~350k dps with scold's and vms so i'm guessing you should be going over 500k which should kill vaals and triboss in 2-3sec per target (they have roughly 500k hp and 15% chaos res).

If you dont own and dont want to buy scolds, i' recommend faster projectiles over slower projectiles for all boss fights. Videos in this guide are old and i was using slower projectiles cause i was still looking for best gem setup for the build. I know dps is lower with faster proj, but it gives you so much range and makes kiting a lot easier. Imo its a must for uber bosses.

If you still plan on using slower proj, i definitely must recommend you use faster projectiles for atziri and dont use RF or scolds. During split phase check where spear atziri is and run to the opposite corner so she cant reach you. Just pop a ruby and target nearest split Atziri. I suggest you also get vaal disc in case you get in trouble, it should be a decent one time panic button.

Good luck if you attempt her and post here how you did :)

Thank for you recommend. In my server 6L Shavronne is cheaper than Scolds so i have to save a lot currency for that.
Hey man . I will be glad if u peek on my gear to see if i can improve anything !

Lv.69 , 7.4k ES And the problem is in merciless my resist drop dramaticly !

Just couldn't quite get to level 65 before bed. I am now level 63.5, and I have a nice set of boots, my mantle, and a nice helm all waiting for me.

My damage is a little lacking right now but it should all sort itself out once I can wear my gear.

Will keep updating.
How do I link my items here?

*UPDATE*

Hit level 65 with lots of time to spare lol. Got to try on my new gear, got to say love the extra projectiles. LOVE them.

Last edited by Xexist on Oct 1, 2015, 10:35:23 PM
Hey Zivko. I've been following your build for a few weeks now and it has been a blast to be able to ignore reflect when all my friends die around me. I was wondering if you or someone could take a look at my build and see what i'm doing wrong. I've tried uber atziri 3 times now at 89,90, and 91. On my latest try i attempted with a rare chest piece instead of 5L mantle, and i still can't make it past the over souls without dying 4+ times...
Maybe i just suck?
Mind taking a look at my gear? I'm at 10005 ES with discipline on.
Spoiler

As for flasks (topaz instead of extra atziri during over souls)
Spoiler

Any help or scrutiny of my current load out would be much appreciated.
Thanks again for anyone that took the time to read this.
Last edited by atronajs on Oct 2, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info