[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hi LNB, Pocket here!

I was wondering how viable it would be to swap out split arrow with lightning arrow instead? I imagine a few tweaks may well be needed in the passive tree.

Also - how would you go about converting/adding MF to this?

Cheers

EDIT: And finally, how could I build this as a Shadow? I'm confused about the start area.
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
Last edited by Pocket_Fluff on Aug 3, 2015, 12:16:29 PM
Hey all, am I suppose to be using deathharp untillvl 68 to use the suggested harbringer bow?

Also what is safe % evasion to have in HC, I only play tempest with only 1 character willingly made in softcore.

also my gear is 10-20 levels out dated,am I suppose to keep browsing poe.trade or can I do something other than farming dried lakes over and over

thanks

Also why is my name "FundamentalKush" I never actually chose a user name.

Thanks for the guide lift, followed your totem build made 5 totems and all 5 died on tempest 3 from errors lag/crash 2 from my own fault. Now onto your sa and summoner

edit: quick edit I got 1 shotted by Voll in a4 cruel lol =\
Last edited by FundamentalKush on Aug 3, 2015, 10:26:21 PM
"
Hey all, am I suppose to be using deathharp untillvl 68 to use the suggested harbringer bow?

Also what is safe % evasion to have in HC, I only play tempest with only 1 character willingly made in softcore.

also my gear is 10-20 levels out dated,am I suppose to keep browsing poe.trade or can I do something other than farming dried lakes over and over

thanks

Also why is my name "FundamentalKush" I never actually chose a user name.

Thanks for the guide lift, followed your totem build made 5 totems and all 5 died on tempest 3 from errors lag/crash 2 from my own fault. Now onto your sa and summoner

edit: quick edit I got 1 shotted by Voll in a4 cruel lol =\

Sorry to hear that man, RIP!

1. Death's Harp can be used all the way yes.

2. Try to aim for at least 40% Evasion +30% dodage imo. More is better obviously.

3. Yea farming, crafting or going to poe.trade is the way to go =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Pocket_Fluff wrote:
Hi LNB, Pocket here!

I was wondering how viable it would be to swap out split arrow with lightning arrow instead? I imagine a few tweaks may well be needed in the passive tree.

Also - how would you go about converting/adding MF to this?

Cheers

EDIT: And finally, how could I build this as a Shadow? I'm confused about the start area.

Hey Pocket!

You can definitely use Lightning Arrow instead mate. I am actually going to upload a very similar build soon that uses LA instead =)

I honestly wouldn't suggest MF'ing with this type of build as it is too "stat" hungry (attack speed/crit/phys etc)

=)
Yea that works as well! =)
"
fakeThranduil wrote:
So i went ahead and respecced a level 70 ranger to this

loving the build till now. great clear speed. with a little more accuracy i think ill do better single target dps as well

till then

if you could please suggest gear upgrades

current gear

Spoiler

current split arrow dps is around 10k with hatred and without charges
Fun build. Currently having awesome times just mowing down mobs. Had a scare with Brutus and went down to 10% life. Need to learn to keep my health at above 50%.
Hey Lifting! I'm currently doing your build and I'm loving it. One question though. Why is the Lightning Coil such a big item in this build? I feel a Daresso's Defiance will be better. Daresso's gives more evasion rating and armor, doesn't give -60% to lightning res. and it gives endurance charges. What's your opinion.

Thanks,

Tyler
"
BrokenJawz wrote:
Hey Lifting! I'm currently doing your build and I'm loving it. One question though. Why is the Lightning Coil such a big item in this build? I feel a Daresso's Defiance will be better. Daresso's gives more evasion rating and armor, doesn't give -60% to lightning res. and it gives endurance charges. What's your opinion.

Thanks,

Tyler

Lightning Coil is awesome because of the "30% reduced damage taken as lightning damage". This makes evasion soo much safer for those situations where you actually will get hit :)
Hi LNB! Gz on your partnership. I have two questions:
1. Is 160% increased maximum life enough for tempest? How would you tweak it for a little more?
2. Why isn't phase acrobatics worth 4 points? Can you explain a little pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info