[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Mishca wrote:
"
"
TeModen wrote:
From PoE wiwki: "Enduring Cry is not a spell, and since the trigger gems Cast when Damage Taken, Cast when Stunned, Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, and Cast on Death all only support spells, they cannot support Enduring Cry" so... It can't be self-casted

I think you are misunderstanding that the above quotation. It basically says that it can't be triggered by CWDT. It says nothing in regards to you casting the skill itself.

Besides, I obviously wouldn't put in the guide if I hadn't tested it.

Enduring cry works great when self-casted together with a CWDT, Immortal Call setup.

It works as LNB says. You manually cast "Enduring cry" like a normal spell/skill, and those charges are automatically used by the CWDT support gem to power "Immortal call".

I struggle to use this to be honest, I always forget to cast enduring call - the setup is there on my gear but my brain apparently forgets it as soon as I leave town.

Don't worry about that mate, I did the same in the beginning of the build. When you get into the high level maps and the monsters hit like a truck you will be reminded :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Good build!

Currently looking for a bow build. Just a quick one, why no golems or heralds. Thanks

There is no room for heralds, instead I suggest Hatred for damage :)

A golem can be put in an unset ring if you want. I suggest the Ice Golem =)
Why do you avoid Ballistic Mastery and the entire Aspect of the Eagle cluster?

It looks like a lot of damage there, real close to the ranger start area.
"
Shrubs24 wrote:
Why do you avoid Ballistic Mastery and the entire Aspect of the Eagle cluster?

It looks like a lot of damage there, real close to the ranger start area.

Balistic Mastery and Aspect of the Eagle by themselves are good notables, the problem is that the points to get there are inefficient and better spent elsewhere =)
Empty post, sorry!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Jul 24, 2015, 3:57:49 AM
Sorry if this is a noob question but is there any specific reason not to go for phase acrobatics?
"
Guccisuit wrote:
Sorry if this is a noob question but is there any specific reason not to go for phase acrobatics?

LNB answered this on his crti tornado post (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1333752/page/2), so to save time the quote is below :-)

"
"
Hi lifting!

Whats up?

Some quick questions bro!

Why dont u pick phase acro?Phase acro + atziris step = 45% chance to dodge spells!Big big boost in my view!

I got a drillneck and a pierce gem20/20!Shall i use the pierce cluster or go for a top tier rare crit quiver and a non pierce tornado setup?

Rats nest is a must as u said!Greatly boosts your ranger gameplay!

Then i got a problem Rats nest + atziris step + maligaros makes too difficult to cap resistances let alone chaos res!

So which one shall i drop atziris step or maligaros?

Great guide as always bro!I tested my ranger yesterday and i have to say tornado shot mechanics felt a bit weaker than before but im still sure i will continue this approach for my ranger so thank you for your time mate!

1. In general I don't think Phase Acro is worth 4 points if you aren't a spell caster and it potentially helps with reflect damage from spells. However IF you get Atziri's Step then I can see the reason for picking it up. Feel free to do that :)

2. Yea I would suggest doing that. It is definitely a nice damage boost! :)

3. I would use Maligaros and skip Atziri's step tbh =)
Last edited by Mishca on Jul 24, 2015, 11:32:35 AM
"
Mishca wrote:
"
Guccisuit wrote:

LNB answered this on his crti tornado post (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1333752/page/2), so to save time the quote is below :-)

"
"
Hi lifting!

Whats up?

Some quick questions bro!

Why dont u pick phase acro?Phase acro + atziris step = 45% chance to dodge spells!Big big boost in my view!

I got a drillneck and a pierce gem20/20!Shall i use the pierce cluster or go for a top tier rare crit quiver and a non pierce tornado setup?

Rats nest is a must as u said!Greatly boosts your ranger gameplay!

Then i got a problem Rats nest + atziris step + maligaros makes too difficult to cap resistances let alone chaos res!

So which one shall i drop atziris step or maligaros?

Great guide as always bro!I tested my ranger yesterday and i have to say tornado shot mechanics felt a bit weaker than before but im still sure i will continue this approach for my ranger so thank you for your time mate!

1. In general I don't think Phase Acro is worth 4 points if you aren't a spell caster and it potentially helps with reflect damage from spells. However IF you get Atziri's Step then I can see the reason for picking it up. Feel free to do that :)

2. Yea I would suggest doing that. It is definitely a nice damage boost! :)

3. I would use Maligaros and skip Atziri's step tbh =)

Thanks Mishca! :)
hey i have one more question, right now the best thing i have is a 4 link. what would be the best supports for split and for frenzy using 4 links?
Edit: My question was answered
Last edited by h311ion on Jul 24, 2015, 11:01:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info