[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Nyhmsa wrote:
hey i have one more question, right now the best thing i have is a 4 link. what would be the best supports for split and for frenzy using 4 links?

Split Arrow-Faster Attacks-Chain-Physical Projectile Attack Damage

Frenzy-Faster Attacks-Physical Projectile Attack Damage-Slower Projectile
"
Nyhmsa wrote:
hey i have one more question, right now the best thing i have is a 4 link. what would be the best supports for split and for frenzy using 4 links?

It is all in the guide mate.

Just exclude the 5 and 6-link suggestions and then you have the optimal 4-link setup :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
This questions gets asked many times: "which of the jewels from act 2 should I pick". The answer to this is that it doesn't really matter as they aren't that big of a buff for this build and you wont need them for late game :)
"
h311ion wrote:
Edit: My question was answered

Otherwise feel free to ask again =)
Hey i was wondering if you could use this build for a scion and still be as strong? or is split arrow scion not good? im fairly new and i wanna do something with bows and with my scion
Hey Lifting, great guide. Quick question, why do you have 2 split arrows gems? What links do you use in the 2nd?
Hey Bro,

first of all, thanks for your time-investment both for the written guide and the video. I especially like your youtube stuff, well structured and comprehensive!

I am currently struggling to decide whether to follow the SA crit ranger guide or the dual flame totem.
I am leaning towards bows usually, but I want to MF later on with bugdet gear.
I have about 1-2 hours a day / every second day and I'm only relying on what I find or can trade. No ingame guild or close ingame friends.

What would be the better build to get the most farm out of maps/bosses with the gear I could acquire, even with the few time I can put into it?

Help is much appreciated :)

Cheers
"
Unghiutzaw0w wrote:
Hey Lifting, great guide. Quick question, why do you have 2 split arrows gems? What links do you use in the 2nd?

"
3: Split Arrow, Chain, Curse-On-Hit, Assassin’s Mark.

The second split arrow is used to chain assassin mark curse on hit, sense this build has so much attack speed this combination makes cursing targets extremely easy and imo a lot faster then if you was to cast assassin's mark.
"
iJoob wrote:
Hey i was wondering if you could use this build for a scion and still be as strong? or is split arrow scion not good? im fairly new and i wanna do something with bows and with my scion

No, sorry I wouldn't recommend that. The scion pathing is too inefficient =)
what sort of dps does this build achieve when doing low level maps?(68-72)

edit: is the golem blood passive required before i can start running blood rage?because i see a lot of degen without it
Last edited by fakeThranduil on Jul 29, 2015, 12:52:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info