[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

@OP What dps does this build reach? Im at 21k with all charges and blood rage turned on, but i feel really, really weak against T8+ maps, 1 hit basically takes more than a half of my hp.
That bow though, 6 linked would be like 30 exalts or more, no?
Last edited by gvidzix on Oct 22, 2016, 8:53:34 AM
I am a new player and I need some tips. I'm leveling my ranger using this build and so far I have had no troubles. Yesterday I unlocked the lords labyrinth and the monsters there were no big challenge BUT the boss Izaro I think was his name killed me in 2 hits. My jaw was on the floor I was so surprised. I gave it another go and took down his power statues but he still killed me in 2 hits and my attacks did a measly amount of damage. What should I do? Should I go kill Piety (this is my only other quest now)? Can I come back to the labyrinth later or do I have to do it now?

Update: I managed to beat him this time. But I think he was different this time he was with a sword while yesterday he was with a hammer and his skills were different. Anyway I will continue to level up my ranger and will post if something comes up.
Last edited by FarmingPanda on Oct 26, 2016, 10:25:39 AM
By the way you say defensive priorities chaos resistance when you yourself on your gear have none :D
Why Cast When Damage Taken must be at low level?
How can u manage mana? At 55 lvl i'm running out of it...
a
Fear is the mind killer.
Last edited by KillerBanshee on Feb 9, 2017, 6:40:25 AM
"
royalpl wrote:
@OP What dps does this build reach? Im at 21k with all charges and blood rage turned on, but i feel really, really weak against T8+ maps, 1 hit basically takes more than a half of my hp.

I'm really struggling too in Legacy at level 78.

- it becomes very challenging to get good resistances with maligaro's virtuosity, rat's nest and lightning coil having none.
- at T5+ maps I'm basically dead with one hit and can't even finish the labyrinth in cruel.

This is my first time playing PoE and I'm still learning, however I don't see how to improve at this point. I accumulated around 280c, but can't buy a decent 6L bow for it.

I played around with the passive auras for a bit and I'm using herald of ash and arctic armor atm. Arctic + hatred means insufficient mana and without arctic armor I'm dead.

Any advice is appreciated!

My current gear:

Last edited by Icarus85 on Apr 22, 2017, 12:44:06 PM
Anyone know why he's using Herald of Ice and not Herald of Ash like it says in the guide?
I was thinking. If I had 2 split arrow gems added into my bow would that stack up the amount of arrows and buffs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info