[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

is there any better tanky top then the light coil or is that best? just wondering lol
"
is there any better tanky top then the light coil or is that best? just wondering lol

Lightning Coil or Kintsugi is the best choices :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
@LiftingNerdBro

Hi, is there a way to effectively curse without using another split arrow with curse on hit and assassin's mark? I'm not a big fan of using a 2nd split arrow just for that. :o

Love the build, so awesome to play as a ranger using a bow. Probably my favorite build so far (pretty new to PoE, played only ~5 builds to level 60+).
However, I haven't been using chain other than to spread the curse (split arrow for damage is linked with the other 4 gems you advise while I don't drop a six link), am I underestimating the gem? Also, I really don't like Blast Rain, is there a viable alternative for single target?
Thanks in advance.
"
unhomie wrote:
@LiftingNerdBro

Hi, is there a way to effectively curse without using another split arrow with curse on hit and assassin's mark? I'm not a big fan of using a 2nd split arrow just for that. :o

Yup, i'am using blashp+assmark+enlighten+incr area of effect.
So u have it like a curse.. But u need some int on build for that (about 100)

IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Aug 31, 2016, 5:38:29 AM
thanks a lot!
May I ask if this build is viable in new season to start for beginner?
I am following this guide in this season, really good
Trying this out as well!
Last edited by 308_Mountain_Dew on Sep 11, 2016, 10:22:17 AM
I have a 4l with cwdt, immortal call, increased duration, and summon ice golem and the immortal call will cast but the ice golem won't... Is there a particular reason for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info