[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I took deadeye, Idk if its better then his class, but its also worth.

Ice golem is more worth than lightning golem ;)
On the 3rd Passive Tree link (the one for 84 points i think) you have selected the 2 points that benefit Frenzy Charges, however, when I look up Frenzy Charges, I do not see in this build where we are generating any Frenzy Charges, I do see Power Charges being generated from Assassins Mark/Curse on Hit setup you have listed, but nowhere do I see any skills that generate Frenzy Charges. What am I missing?
You can use blood rage for frenzy charges, with 7 or 8 frenzy charges your damage is increased as fuck xD

Or if you like facts:
If 8 charges:

32% Attack Speed & Cast Speed
32% more Damage.

So 3-Link is possible with blood rage, vaal haste, increased duration.
It's not actually 32% flat damage, it's closer to 37%. This is a more multiplier, not increased multiplier
Hi i was wondering, now that we got a huge boost to onslaught from raider.

I was using Queen of the forest/grace to get a lot of movespeed and nice dodge chances.
Should i switch to a Daresso defiance and drop grace for a dmg aura?

Here is my current tree/gear.

Dont look at the rings/ammy, i'm changing from Infractem/Drillneck to Harbringer.
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Apr 21, 2016, 2:05:00 PM
"
DustInDaWind wrote:
On the 3rd Passive Tree link (the one for 84 points i think) you have selected the 2 points that benefit Frenzy Charges, however, when I look up Frenzy Charges, I do not see in this build where we are generating any Frenzy Charges, I do see Power Charges being generated from Assassins Mark/Curse on Hit setup you have listed, but nowhere do I see any skills that generate Frenzy Charges. What am I missing?

Ascendancy class --> Raider --> Way of the Poacher = Frenzy charges :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
im not sure how to get blood rage to self cast to get frenzy charges, got it linked with CWDT & Assassin's mark but it's not working so i cannot get any frenzy charges to increase dmg, can anyone help thanks

edit: managed to get blood rage to self cast, current dps with 7 frenzy charges up

Split Arrow - 10,829 dps
Blast Rain - 11,358 dps
IGN: The_Nutcase
Last edited by ToxicXfi on May 1, 2016, 2:09:32 PM
By the way here is my current gear in Act 2 Merciless.

Spoiler

Last edited by ToxicXfi on May 1, 2016, 2:10:19 PM
Hey there! Still trying to follow it (P.D: I like it) i finally capped my resists, but i had to spend 1 node to intelligence, almost done the 103 PT points spoiler.

About the bow: i finally made one until i get the multiple crafted mods...fix xD
Stats:
- 50% critical chance
- 178% physical dmg
- 15 Dexterity
- 11% global crit multiplier
- 17-28 added physical dmg
(idk how can i post the item in here sorry)

1) i'd like to know if those stats are fine, or if i should get crit chance instead of mult, idk

2) Aaand i'd like to know how much dps i should be doing.
Atm:
Level 82
- 6515.65 dps
- 87pct chance to hit
- 790-1870 total dmg
- 47pct crit chance
- 344pct crit multiplier
- 118pct attack speed
- My split (bow one) has 10.800 dps, and Blast has 7.916 dps (without frenzy charges, havent checked how much it does exactly)

Idk if u can check my gear either, cuz idk how to post em here :c
Thank you!
Last edited by Squirtle2096 on Apr 30, 2016, 7:50:44 PM
Right i know dying in STD league doesn't matter to most players but just got to Act 2 merciless vaal boss and got killed with one shot at lvl 69, thinking of doing the build again from scratch or are there any "better" bow builds that aren't so "squishy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info