Upcoming Updates to The Awakening!

map bosses of new 2.0 maps ( 79+maps ) should be balanced, waterways or excavation are much much harder than dominus in palace, these bosses should be nerfed
Seriously guys, take a rest or something. You deserve it! ;)
"Embrace the darkness"
Great job GGG, keep it up!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
thanks for your hard work and dedication.

i think it's amazing that you probably have a "gameplay first"-policy but personally i think the micotransaction handling should have a higher prio.
letting players "in the rain" who spent real money on the game isn't encouraging them to spend even more.

most urgent problems are:
- stash tab management: it needs to be a possible to be able t move a tab quickly by drag and drop it in the dropdown list of the listView. having to sort alot of tabs is a nightmare and the reason i don't sort out my standard stash (i tried several times though).

- let microtransactions which got applied stay grayed out in the mtx stash. let them still be sortable in the stash even if applied.
and if right clicked, move the mtx from the char back to the stash (additionally to the current method).
this would also solve the current bug that a player can't remove a mtx if the currently mtx tab shown is full.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice, more content :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Do the changes to the players loading near you include rogue exiles and npcs with player skills?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Jul 21, 2015, 2:31:39 AM
Scale the likelihood of a map boss to drop maps from the map quantity. eg.: when the map Q approaches 100%, the likelihood of the boss to drop maps approaches ~70%. This should be implemented at least for low & mid tier maps.

Current map drop nerfs are too severe. Everything that presents challenge was nerfed: exiles, beyond bosses... 100%+ deadly maps still doesn't guarantee you even a +0 drop. Players are blocked from progressing into 75 tier, that's halfway through map tiers!

Progressing through low tier maps is easy, then there is a complete brick wall as you enter in the mid-tier. FIx this.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I thought it was just my bad build when I felt that the difficulty towards the end of Act 4 Normal went up a lot. Glad to see it would be balanced
Great works GGG!

Malachai in Act 4 Normal was a bit difficult though. I beat Kaom and Daresso without even hitting a Health Potion. But I died twice against Malachai. (max resists, 49% block, 40% Avoid, 30% Phys, 1.6k Health, 80 HP/sec regen, 4k DPS Ice Crash 1H)
Hi Chris,

I Know you wont be able to share any specific numbers, but could you give us some feedback regarding how the number of players playing the game after release compare to the Forecast. Or what was the peak online players at time or something like that

Would be great to hear some feedback about the launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info