Upcoming Updates to The Awakening!

i for one would love to see some warband drops or any unique drops for that matter :), i been playing on warbands for the last week or less and have only ever seen 1 unique drop. By that i mean i was in a group farm for Docks for some quick xp and yea saw it drop and was picked up quicker then a free PS4 on a street corner with no one around.
so the qq'ers got what they wanted... and it really is sad. im sure im very far away from being alone on enjoying more challening act4 but i guess if this game wasnt free they could keep it going without any significant nerfs but since every player counts with their current way of doing things i guess they had to commit that sacrifice. at least those reasons are not the same as activision blizzard's
I will say: with these patches up, Warbands drops actually now FEEL like something. I will say I'm a bit impressed; on day one, between the gameplay, appearance, and drops, I had a resounding "meh" to them. I feel they've come a long way, and are pretty close to where they should be: Akin to a "pack rogue exile."

"
Kreaper_669 wrote:
so the qq'ers got what they wanted... and it really is sad. im sure im very far away from being alone on enjoying more challening act4 but i guess if this game wasnt free they could keep it going without any significant nerfs but since every player counts with their current way of doing things i guess they had to commit that sacrifice. at least those reasons are not the same as activision blizzard's

You DO know they refuse to tone down the bosses in Merciless Act 4, no? You can farm that all you want.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
where are our south american servers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info