Upcoming Updates to The Awakening!

i hate 2.0
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Thanks for updates
"Reducing/removing loading spikes that occur when players appear next to you."

Does that also mean rogue exiles on strong boxes? So we might be getting closer to strong boxes not being just for people with ssd's?
Cast on Crit too much fun.
Keep the awesome work up!
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Changes I would like to see.

-an actual progression curve. Act 1 cruel should be harder than act 4 normal. Act 4 cruel is currently harder than all the content up to the second half of act 4 merciless. That is a bit silly. I think figuring this problem out should be the next big thing you do and introduce with the next leagues.

-another system for character progression other than maps. Don't scrap maps, but maybe another way to do more late content on the side. I know you wanted act 4 to do this, but it doesn't work when the zone levels aren't high.

-the ability to ctrl click items in and out of the guild stash

-I know this has been discussed, but I still would like a way to find my mtx items easily that are on random pieces of gear. I would love it if when you put an mtx on gear, it didn't disappear from your mtx stash. Instead it just grays itself out. The you can right click on it or something to remove it from whatever gear it was on on whatever character.

-Lastly, and I have wanted this since 2011, a new overlay map. Still looks ugly and different backgrounds cause the alpha to be all over the place. Hard to see in a bunch of areas. For instance, in kaom's area, the whole level is orange yellow red, and the overlay is also orange yellow red.

- I (and many others) totally agree.

- I don't know about this one.

- This is still the best idea ever.

- I agree. Some areas, like the Aqueduct, are really bad with the minimap.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Why are casters and EB not tended to?
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated!
"
The changes late last week helped, but now no one is getting disconnected at all due to database load

I lost two Tempest characters to this, the monsters and my character would stop moving anywhere from 3-10 seconds, and when it resumed i was dead.

Edit: Here's a video if you want to see what this looks like, everything freezes instead of being disconnected so your very likely to die. First character i lost was 68 but thankfully this was only 11.

https://youtu.be/DayZJA4H-N0
Last edited by unrealmack on Jul 21, 2015, 5:24:32 AM
Improve the drops of divination cards maybe? I may be unlucky, but after tons of runs and no drops of a specific card, I don't think it's even meant to be there. May just remove them from the game aswell.

Weren't Divination Cards supposed to make players rely less on trading and more on grinding?
Sounds nice, keep up the good work!

Funnily, when I played STANDARD yesterday, I encountered a warband in the warehouse district (normal) dropping a unique Doomfletch Royal Bow... how come they occur in standard? :-D
Last edited by destroya82 on Jul 21, 2015, 5:27:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info