Upcoming Updates to The Awakening!

Thank you for the update! I'm thinking of rerolling in Tempest tomorrow for the third time. Ice Crash didn't work out the first few times, so next I'm going to try a crit lightning caster.

Path of Exile seems much harder overall, and this is coming from someone who has 1.5k gameplay hours. Maybe I'm not up to snuff on the current trends...
I don't think the end of act 4 normal is really that bad. Act 4 cruel is a lot more brutal and it trivializes all of merciless because of it.

Really, just make an actual proper curve and stop the rollarcoaster difficulty. It is a thing you can do. You act like it can't be done.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Chris wrote:
I think there's the Necrotic Armour Set

Can't wait for you guys to release the Infernal Set too! rip ggg points
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Jul 20, 2015, 11:37:00 PM
While you're at it, how about making divination cards unaffected by the drop penalty? It makes no sense to tie them to specific areas and then punish you for farming those areas.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Improving the drop rate of Warbands members. We will probably also extend the time they stay in any particular map to an hour, so that they can be farmed more.

The problem is, we have no way to know what warbands are in what maps. By the time we figure that out, its already changed, even with an hour it wouldn't be enough. There is also no way to know upon entering a warbanded map how many 'dots' it has unless it is completely conquered.

It also doesn't help that you can run 10+ 4 dot warband areas and get 0 bosses.

um... you can look at the global map and it has a warband symble for each band, brinerots are lightning, mutewind are cold, and redblade are fire. Also you can press tab in game to see the map ove ryour screen and to the side it says if theres a band, and what band.

No way to tell if theres a boss, but there should ALWAYS be a boss in the lvl 3-4 warbands, and there should ALWAYS be a warband in an area that says theres a warband. (not syaing there is, jsut sayign thats how it shold be designed)
Great work!

Can we also expect a tuning pass on some of map bosses (i.e. Desert Map Ilusions having waaay too much HP)?

Keep it up!
Any chance of you guys ever allowing guild stash tabs to work more like normal stash tabs? At least for adding removing items?

Or has this already been completely shot down?

This is one of the biggest QoL improvements left to put in the game imo.
where is the pvp bug fix?
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Improving the drop rate of Warbands members. We will probably also extend the time they stay in any particular map to an hour, so that they can be farmed more.

The problem is, we have no way to know what warbands are in what maps. By the time we figure that out, its already changed, even with an hour it wouldn't be enough. There is also no way to know upon entering a warbanded map how many 'dots' it has unless it is completely conquered.

It also doesn't help that you can run 10+ 4 dot warband areas and get 0 bosses.

um... you can look at the global map and it has a warband symble for each band, brinerots are lightning, mutewind are cold, and redblade are fire. Also you can press tab in game to see the map ove ryour screen and to the side it says if theres a band, and what band.

No way to tell if theres a boss, but there should ALWAYS be a boss in the lvl 3-4 warbands, and there should ALWAYS be a warband in an area that says theres a warband. (not syaing there is, jsut sayign thats how it shold be designed)

I said MAPS not the game areas, but MAPS.
"
Serleth wrote:
I have to say. I've been getting very close to quitting PoE for a while due to the inordinate amount of bugs 2.0 introduced. I've tried to keep an informed perspective on it all regarding the sheer number of changes that have occurred which naturally lends itself to a superlative amount of bugs, but it's been an abysmal experience this patch compared to all other previous content updates.

This post gives me some checked hope.

Ah, please do not give up. Thanks for your great efforts on PA build.

I learned a lot from your post :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info