[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

What do u guys think about dropping "Avatar of the Hunt" nodes and use those points into "Aspect of the Eagle" nodes, down from life+ev nodes we took earlier? If we do so, we lose 16% phys dmg, but instead of that we will get +6% AS, +30% crit chance, +10 life and also +1% MS as a nice bonus^^
Im also wanna try "Graceful Assault" nodes at the bottom of tree, which will give us Onslaught on kill, dunno if some1 tested it for that build, but after i watch Bro's new guide for Cyclone, i rly wanna try it ^^
IGN: MeShuRa
"
Ixamus wrote:
Hello LiftingNerdBro,

thank you for this awesome build. I just started playing PoE again after a long time, and your build really helps a lot.

But i have 2 questions and i hope you can answer them.

Is it normal that Tornado Shot is much better for single target than Frenzy, because i do more dmg with TShot than with Frenzy when i'm fighting a boss or a lonely strong monster. Both Gems are 4 Linked on each Gear and on the same level.

The second question is, how do you manage your Manapool? I'm lv 59 now and i have the same Manapool size and the same with Hatred and Arctic Armor as your ranger in the Video. Without Assassin's Mark on Monsters and a big group of monster, i run out of Mana with only 3 TShots/Frenzy, that is always a big problem especially when fighting a boss or 1-2 Mobs. I always have to carry a Mana Flask with me, in case i run into a Rare/Unique mob with a good Lifepool.

And yes i have Spirit Void on the Passive Skill Tree, but i can't see any other Mana related notes on your Tree.

I hope you can help me.

1 - Im also noticed that, i guess dps tooltip on tornado shot doesnt count all those arrows after u land first one.
2 - Im also had that problem and switched to lesser projectile instead of greater and it works rly well for now.
EDIT: just checked ur gear, u have 6l alrdy, mb its also better to drop life one hit for now, u doesnt rly need it till late game.
Going for cruel Malachai, wish me a luck ^^
Last edited by MeShuRa on Jul 29, 2015, 11:31:30 AM
@gamebito Thanks for the Video link, i will watch it.

@LiftingNerdBro Thanks for your answer.

@MeShuRa Thank you aswell for your answer. I could remove the Life Gain On Hit Gem, and if i would do that TShot would cost less, but the problem is that even in late game i don't think that my stats won't change mutch when it comes to Manacost etc.

When i already have some hugh Mana costs with 5 gems how would i be with 6.

Atm i have in total 482Mana - 362 Reserved = 120 Mana to use - 33Mana TShot 5Gems = 3,6 shot when i'm not hitting even a single monster.

I have 10.2 ManaRegPerSec, ManaLeechPhyAtt 0.8%, Mana LeechRateModi 25%, ManaOnHit 2 and ManaOnKill 4.

With Assassin's Mark and a good group of Monster i don't have problems, but against a Boss or 1-2 Monsters (Champions or Exiles for example), i run out of Mana in no time.
sorry, bad topic
Last edited by goliath974 on Jul 30, 2015, 8:47:32 AM
Hello man

Thank you for the great beginner friendly guides ! I have a questions: As a Shadow when leveling, should I also aim for Art of the Gladiator or since I start at the top I pick up everything on the way there first?
"
AFKmorgan wrote:
Hello man

Thank you for the great beginner friendly guides ! I have a questions: As a Shadow when leveling, should I also aim for Art of the Gladiator or since I start at the top I pick up everything on the way there first?

Yea that would be a good idea. Just make sure you are picking up spirit void on the way :)

And thanks! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
AFKmorgan wrote:
Hello man

Yea that would be a good idea. Just make sure you are picking up spirit void on the way :)

And thanks! =)

So, what do u think about this :
"dropping "Avatar of the Hunt" nodes and use those points into "Aspect of the Eagle" nodes, down from life+ev nodes we took earlier? If we do so, we lose 16% phys dmg, but instead of that we will get +6% AS, +30% crit chance, +10 life and also +1% MS as a nice bonus^^"
Is this route better, if no , can u explain why ur way is better?
I've seen MeShuRek mention a different pathing to get Aspect of the Eagle by dropping Avatar of the Hunt and work your way up evasion/life nodes for different stats.

However there is another ("better"?) option namely:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe034knX1173piWv667g7nCvzFo4oKmw2NeOsj9vljW6-Hdo19TZIZ_k4qIXbjnzB8GwFM_4bOSn1RR8jcfyv-yEMxwTOVBedUjb831D7PwUk51I1-wzPawdnGCIkk_QW11CPtP73m_h1v8nb3zZhaGi5TdO0ylJrx_97o1qCfMfrqYtNvBS1_Al1omybndHXLeu-m4MqpMgFtbL6nshm1SFWFNj1lTc96BiPz6qXL7LCdqr02YesfQSoLjAtirGyMelMDHnBSuXwWv4nTJpVw1WHiVUuMNg==

This uses exactly the same amount of points as your build LiftingNerdBro, but has slightly more of the same stats and that extra 10 max life without ANY losses.

Nice efficiency boost to the skilltree? :)

EDIT: Been messing around some more and I was wondering. Has anyone tried taking up Iron Reflexes and dropping Acrobatics? Takes 3 more points, but I always felt like armor being the safer bet when it comes to defense in PoE.

Considering Blood Rage is physical damage it should also make it easier to run right? Plus it makes it easier to run the CWDT + EC setup, which takes all strength gems on a character that uses all dex gear when running evasion only.
Last edited by MadKoister on Aug 1, 2015, 5:37:07 PM
"
MadKoister wrote:
I've seen MeShuRek mention a different pathing to get Aspect of the Eagle by dropping Avatar of the Hunt and work your way up evasion/life nodes for different stats.

However there is another ("better"?) option namely:

EDIT: Been messing around some more and I was wondering. Has anyone tried taking up Iron Reflexes and dropping Acrobatics? Takes 3 more points, but I always felt like armor being the safer bet when it comes to defense in PoE.

Your path is also nice, it also allows us to pick those dmg nodes a bit earlier which is nice. I guess it all depends what u prefer more - 30% more phys dmg or 6 atk spd and 30% Crit. Personally i would go with your path, cuz i think we alrdy have enough crit chance, but we can actually also change those crit chance + acurracy nodes called "Depth Perception" for "Acuity", which give us even more atk speed. But im not sure how much crit chance u need to stop buffing it. But i will stil gonna do my way, just to pick up those onslaught nodes later on and see how it goes.
And about IR, in my opinion acrobatics is way better now, and you also have enough dmg reduction without it, just by using AA + End cry. I also put Enfeeble on CWDT instead of end cry, not sure if i will have sockets for everything later on.:)
Last edited by MeShuRa on Aug 1, 2015, 6:25:53 PM
Hi,

Very good build, thanks.
Last edited by Enucleide on Aug 2, 2015, 6:08:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info