[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Hello thanks for guide.
Can You please post leveling tree for shadow? I just run to Acrobatics. Where to go next?

Cheers.
you posted that this build is uber atziri viable.....care to post a vid soon? I would love to see what's necessary to do ubers
"
dantven wrote:
Are there any map mods that give you trouble with this build?

I would be careful about: blood magic, vulnerability and physical reflect maps :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
This questions gets asked many times: "which of the jewels from act 2 should I pick". The answer to this is that it doesn't really matter as they aren't that big of a buff for this build and you wont need them for late game :)
Hello LiftingNerdBro,

thank you for this awesome build. I just started playing PoE again after a long time, and your build really helps a lot.

But i have 2 questions and i hope you can answer them.

Is it normal that Tornado Shot is much better for single target than Frenzy, because i do more dmg with TShot than with Frenzy when i'm fighting a boss or a lonely strong monster. Both Gems are 4 Linked on each Gear and on the same level.

The second question is, how do you manage your Manapool? I'm lv 59 now and i have the same Manapool size and the same with Hatred and Arctic Armor as your ranger in the Video. Without Assassin's Mark on Monsters and a big group of monster, i run out of Mana with only 3 TShots/Frenzy, that is always a big problem especially when fighting a boss or 1-2 Mobs. I always have to carry a Mana Flask with me, in case i run into a Rare/Unique mob with a good Lifepool.

And yes i have Spirit Void on the Passive Skill Tree, but i can't see any other Mana related notes on your Tree.

I hope you can help me.
Hey guys!

I just want a quick rewiev of my stuff here if you dont mind. What should my next step be? Is there anything I should switch out, or is WRONG in my gear?

Tornado shot tooltip dps is: 4453,4
Frenzy dps is : 15 857,3

Running Hatred, AA and vaal Grace.

Fire res: 75%(120%)
Cold Res: 75%(103%)
Lightning Res : 75%(147%)
Chaos res: -60%

What do you guys feel like is the next step for me?

Drillneck with a pierce gem? Give me some tips pls!
Throw that bow out of the window ! :D

I remember the time when every bow user used that bow.That time is long gone.
To crit or not to crit ?
"
Slagmaur wrote:
Throw that bow out of the window ! :D

I remember the time when every bow user used that bow.That time is long gone.

So the bow should be the thing I should focus on switching out?
"
Ixamus wrote:
Is it normal that Tornado Shot is much better for single target than Frenzy, because i do more dmg with TShot than with Frenzy when i'm fighting a boss or a lonely strong monster. Both Gems are 4 Linked on each Gear and on the same level.

Tornado Shot doubles as a single target ability, as ZiggyD explains the mechanics here. I dropped all but Faster Attacks on Frenzy, which I use to generate charges on the first group of mobs and keep up the charges during boss fights. I was thinking about linking power charge on crit with it too, but I haven't gotten around to testing its viability with keeping power charges up against a boss, so for now I'm using the free socket space for Summon Ice Golem and Blink Arrow.

Last edited by gamebito on Jul 28, 2015, 6:33:46 PM
"
Ixamus wrote:
Hello LiftingNerdBro,

thank you for this awesome build. I just started playing PoE again after a long time, and your build really helps a lot.

But i have 2 questions and i hope you can answer them.

The second question is, how do you manage your Manapool? I'm lv 59 now and i have the same Manapool size and the same with Hatred and Arctic Armor as your ranger in the Video. Without Assassin's Mark on Monsters and a big group of monster, i run out of Mana with only 3 TShots/Frenzy, that is always a big problem especially when fighting a boss or 1-2 Mobs. I always have to carry a Mana Flask with me, in case i run into a Rare/Unique mob with a good Lifepool.

And yes i have Spirit Void on the Passive Skill Tree, but i can't see any other Mana related notes on your Tree.

I hope you can help me.

With reliable crit and your skill-gems leveled Frenzy will be the superiour single target skill gem later in the game. Tornado shot does however still work pretty well against single targets and if you prefer you can simply spec out of the frenzy setup and use something else if you prefer. A single target skill is more important for my crit split arrow build for instance.

I have no idea why you have issues with mana man. With spirit void that was completely solved for me. Except for with frenzy, having a bit of mana leech for that skill can be necessary.

Best of luck =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info