[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Thanks for the guide. I'm enjoying this build and it's currently my go-to build.
I'm currently at level 90, having 5 Linked Doomfletch Prism for TA and Kintsugi for Blast Rain.
Now things that I need to do to complete my char. with this build is 6-linking the bow and the armor.
So my question is .. is it worth having the bow and the body armor 6 linked ? Will I feel huge DPS increase by 6 linking them ?
or should I save the currency?
Is this Build still viable for 2.5? I thought about doing it as the leauge starter...
Should be totally viable still in 2.5 . Nothing has been nerfed for this build and raider ascendancy got huge buff imo.
Thanks for the guide and all useful tips found herein.

A couple of questions;

I'm @ lvl 60 atm and considering gearing options. Should I stick to my Death's Harp (after 5-Ling it) or go for a Prism as advised? Alternatively should I wait til 70 and opt for a Harbinger's?

As for a chest piece is Kintsugi still the go-to or a rare EV/life/resists one?

Last edited by NaineNoire on Dec 4, 2016, 7:44:02 AM
Since the OP didnt reply for a while
"
NaineNoire wrote:
Thanks for the guide and all useful tips found herein.

A couple of questions;

I'm @ lvl 60 atm and considering gearing options. Should I stick to my Death's Harp (after 5-Ling it) or go for a Prism as advised? Alternatively should I wait til 70 and opt for a Harbinger's?

As for a chest piece is Kintsugi still the go-to or a rare EV/life/resists one?

you should already swich to prism, the dps is overwhelming. Just make sure you have enough flat phys on your gear.
if you can afford the kintsugi regarding res gear then its still the way to go. Otherwise you could consider a queen of the forest chest, gives massive movement speed and makes quicksilver flasks obsolete.

"
eTo_PL wrote:
Will this build be updated for 2.5?
And how good is it in uber lab?
Any problems with reflect?

in 2.5 nothing considering this build was nerfed.
i had my problems with uber lab (around lvl 83) because he oneshottet me with 4.2k life every time. to you have to play carefully all the time. not the best char for lab in my opinion
So quick question - is Doomfletch really the best bow for this build? I have a ton of currency so wondering if there is another higher end dmg bow that might be better?
So I've been playing this build for a while now, and the flask setup just seems too offputting. The two seethings just as someone else above me stated is too low of a heal to force reliability on leeching. I ended up switching one out for Atziri's Promise. Tons of extra damage based off of flat phys, leech, and elemental. Plus a little bit extra chaos resistance for the off-geared.
Been playing this for a week now, loads of fun. In the spoiler is my gear.
Spoiler

Doomfletch does truly insane damage with all the flat phys I have, though I'd like to switch the meginords out for a headhunter (more like highly unlikely hunter :P) or something with more life.

I really don't like your suggested flask loadout of double seething of staunching, with vaal pact its nearly impossible to do map trials because of no health regen, so I swapped a flask out for a saturated eternal.
Thank you for great build :) im just not-experienced player and want to start again with this build. But i have a question, can you write where we can found these skill gems like this:

Spoiler
You can find the gems at the gem vendor in these acts:
Act 1(Nessa): Firestorm, Raise Zombies, Flame Dash
Act 2(Yeena): Faster Casting, Concentrated Effect, Controlled Destruction, Minion Life, Minion Speed, Herald of Thunder, Summon Skeletons, Spell Totem
Act 3(Clarissa): Innervate*, Fire Penetration*, Increased Duration**, Minion and Totem elemental resistance*, Warlords Mark**, Anger
Act 4(Petarus and Vanja): Spell Echo, Increased Area of Effect, Curse on Hit, Summon Flame Golem, Summon Lightning Golem, Cast when Damage Taken

*After doing the Library Side Quest
**The witch doesn't get this from the gem vendor
Are you still recommending Blast Rain over Barrage for the single target skill? Also is Doomfletch Prism still the best bow option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info