[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

i dont understand wich 6L setup i should be using? in forum there is diffrent setup for 6L and in video guide theres diffrent aswell...so what the hell?
Are the gems and auras you use with Doomfletch different than what you would use with Reach of the Council

Besides GMP
so i dont get why we are picking up Vaal Pact as there is NO life leech at all in this build from what i can see. maybe im blind but i see none, whats the deal?
"
captianirish wrote:
so i dont get why we are picking up Vaal Pact as there is NO life leech at all in this build from what i can see. maybe im blind but i see none, whats the deal?

in the video guide he have taken 3 life leech nodes wich is what im saying that in the video guide there are diffrent setups for the build and in this forum guide there is again diffrent setups so its a huge mess and OP isnt even answering
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 18, 2016, 10:43:14 PM
Doomfletch is better than 350+ Harbringer?
"
PS4ever wrote:

I'm unsure as to whether it's better myself or not but he highly recommends it along with WED game so possibly?

I'm curious if a Slivertongue would work with this if it were linked properly.
Last edited by Krobelux on Sep 21, 2016, 8:12:38 AM
So what's the difference between this guide and NeverSink's guide? I've spoke with people in game that follow NeverSinks guide and their Tornado Shot tooltip DPS is 70k+. I'm following this guide with Doomfletch's Prism Royal Bow and my Tornado Shot tooltip DPS is only 1.6k... at level 77. Am I doing something wrong? I'm still able to kill the regular mobs in the 70+ maps in a couple of hits though, so does that mean I'm doing OK or should they be dying in 1 hit instead?
Last edited by brianbrian on Sep 21, 2016, 3:24:53 AM
"
PS4ever wrote:

No Doomfletch is worse by miles
"
brianbrian wrote:
Am I doing something wrong? I'm still able to kill the regular mobs in the 70+ maps in a couple of hits though, so does that mean I'm doing OK or should they be dying in 1 hit instead?

1. as long as you're able to kill map bosses, you're fine
2. how many links do you have on your arrow-skill, and how many have those players you're mention?
3. is it your first char? Or could you take your items from a full chest?

"
PS4ever wrote:

Depends on gear, but if you have a ton of flat physical damage to scale the damage of Doomfletch, then it should be better =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info