[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Going live on twitch now if you guys have any questions! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

You ignore my questions on your stream as well as here :(
IGN: MeShuRa
hello, and first thanks for the guide!.

I just looking to level a ranger, and i saw your guide, and its pretty good, anyways i wanna do some changes, and i need know if will be ok in your opinion (im not an expert on poe tbh, but trying to learn :P)

I decided to drop life on hit and put bloodmagic, since with the remove the thornflesh, there are less risky to die, i think its easy to handle it, i just use 'vitality void' instead 'spirit void', and thinking to invest on 'master of the arena for another 1% life regen, because i dont see another node near where invest life regen or life leech, already picked all the nodes in the tree. not sure if its ok to invest the point on it.

i have more changes in mind, but not sure if will work, i need to test it.

But what do you think about the changes?.

Thanks for read and sorry for my pathetic english, its not my language :\
"
MeShuRa wrote:
"

You ignore my questions on your stream as well as here :(

That is simply not true. I remember having talked to you on the stream and I did reply to one of your comments earlier in the thread.

Please understand that I cannot reply to every single post. I have 6 build guides in these forums and get about 500+ questions each day in the forum post together with youtube =)

To answer your question; your pathing is fine, as you say yourself it is a matter of preference.
"
blingtin wrote:
hello, and first thanks for the guide!.

I just looking to level a ranger, and i saw your guide, and its pretty good, anyways i wanna do some changes, and i need know if will be ok in your opinion (im not an expert on poe tbh, but trying to learn :P)

I decided to drop life on hit and put bloodmagic, since with the remove the thornflesh, there are less risky to die, i think its easy to handle it, i just use 'vitality void' instead 'spirit void', and thinking to invest on 'master of the arena for another 1% life regen, because i dont see another node near where invest life regen or life leech, already picked all the nodes in the tree. not sure if its ok to invest the point on it.

i have more changes in mind, but not sure if will work, i need to test it.

But what do you think about the changes?.

Thanks for read and sorry for my pathetic english, its not my language :\

Yea sure man, nothing wrong with that. I would probably still use spirit void and use another support gem than BM, but still - your way is fine as well=)
I'm almost level 70 and I'm using a Darkscorn bow but i would like an another one, which one would be the best choice for this build? Voltaxic or Windripper? And what about the best possible Quiver?

I also have life and mana issues, life depletion while using blood rage and died many times against rare mobs...

I have 6l Daresso's defiance for the moment and i'll try to reach the life nod called Golem's blood as soon as possible.

Should i grab vitality Void too?

The DPS is really good but survivability is my biggest issue now.

Last but not least, could you give me some advices for MF? I tried Cull and rarity with tornado shot and Aurseize.

Thank you.
Hi,
I am a complete noob here. I followed your build and I am at level 50 now.

I use "Tornado Shot" all the time. I don't know when I should press the "Frenzy", "Split Arrow", "Assassin’s Mark", or "Enduring Cry" skills.

Could someone advise when I should use which skill?
Thanks
"
JamesGamer wrote:
Hi,

I use "Tornado Shot" all the time. I don't know when I should press the "Frenzy", "Split Arrow", "Assassin’s Mark", or "Enduring Cry" skills.

Thanks

"

- Tornado shot is used for: large groups of monsters and it does well against single targets as well.

- Split Arrow is used for applying your curse and dealing a bit of damage.

- Blood rage needs to be enabled for you to gain your frenzy charges

- Blink arrow is purely for movement utility (going up walls, getting out of tough spots etc).

I suggest watching the video mate. It explains much of this =)

I recommend you read each page, you will find some help about the build.
Last edited by blingtin on Aug 4, 2015, 1:16:19 AM
"
Dianabolik wrote:
I'm almost level 70 and I'm using a Darkscorn bow but i would like an another one, which one would be the best choice for this build? Voltaxic or Windripper? And what about the best possible Quiver?

I also have life and mana issues, life depletion while using blood rage and died many times against rare mobs...

I have 6l Daresso's defiance for the moment and i'll try to reach the life nod called Golem's blood as soon as possible.

Should i grab vitality Void too?

The DPS is really good but survivability is my biggest issue now.

Last but not least, could you give me some advices for MF? I tried Cull and rarity with tornado shot and Aurseize.

Thank you.

Please try to watch the video mate. It should explain it all.

I don't recommend MF'ing on this type of character =)
"
JamesGamer wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Just read what the skills do...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info