[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

In fact my issues were solved after a few levels, it became easier to play without mana or life problems, but i started using Puncture because i didn't like the Frenzy gem mechanism and Blood Rage is enough to create frenzy charges.
"
Dianabolik wrote:
In fact my issues were solved after a few levels, it became easier to play without mana or life problems, but i started using Puncture because i didn't like the Frenzy gem mechanism and Blood Rage is enough to create frenzy charges.

Good to hear. Yes puncture is pretty awesome as well =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Sorry wrong post. Mean to answer in the split arrow guide.
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Aug 10, 2015, 11:04:02 AM
LiftingNerdBro, I start a new league (Warbands) and i use you're ranger crit tornado build. Im lvl 68 and the dmg it,s insane. Ty for this amazing build.

Sorry for my english and i need to test the ranger on maps but i know will be good.
IGN: Trepa_CBL | Inquisitor - Lv: 5X (Pernadus League)
Thanks for the guide! Currently using this on my Shadow. Cant wait to see endgame with it!
Hey there! I'm currently using this build (and loving it so far) but I must say that I have slight problems with single target against bosses. I'm also not sure which unique I should save for (I already have Slink Boots). Could someone help me out? Thanks!
"
CSAvaritia wrote:
Hey there! I'm currently using this build (and loving it so far) but I must say that I have slight problems with single target against bosses. I'm also not sure which unique I should save for (I already have Slink Boots). Could someone help me out? Thanks!

Just take a look at the uniques I have suggested mate? :)

If you are still low-level a Deaths harp is great for leveling.
HAY LNB. How about a suggested build / gem / aura set up for WIndripper users. I am not going to get good numbers going physical and scaling off that since my bow has like 1/4 the physical of a great Harbinger / Decimation bow. I have and use drillneck/pierce/pierce-wheel on the skill tree. My rare quivers are 'ok' but I get irritated running Wrath since I can't level it higher than like 14 bottlenecked on Int. Should i shelf the headhunter and go conventional leather belt with tri res, health, and wED and then damage rings? Feel free to stalk my build and passive tree, thanks!
"

Just take a look at the uniques I have suggested mate? :)

If you are still low-level a Deaths harp is great for leveling.

Ah I meant that yes, I've read up about the Rat's Nest/Maligaro's/Lightning Coil but I don't know which to save up for first (unless it's possible to purchase all of them at once). Do I go for the gloves first because they're cheaper, or Lightning Coil cause it's your "should really have" unique (from your video)?

EDIT: I ended up going for a Rat's Nest after trying out Maligaro's for a while and realising that I was going to get more out of Rat's Nest + rare gloves compared to Rare helm + Maligaro's.
Last edited by CSAvaritia on Aug 26, 2015, 10:22:14 AM
Thanks for the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info