[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

How to get power charge in this build? If not, why +1 power charge in Bandit?

EDIT: Sorry for that, i didn't see Assassin’s Mark.
Last edited by godfrey77 on Jul 24, 2015, 4:42:35 AM
Even though my character is only in her 50's, I am starting to think about later game bows. I have done some googling on crafting bows and I'm just not sure what all has been nerfed and what is the best way to achieve a nice later game bow.

Could you give us some advice on that? I watched a youtube video that used a rustic sash recipe and I read some things on Reddit which discussed other crafting methods but they seemed to be dated and over a year old.

I would much prefer to hear your expertise on the matter :) Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Lifting.

I have a question according to the links and setups of my gear. Im level 68 and about to start maps.

In my bow i have linked:

* Tornado Shot, FA, GMP, PPAD and lifesteal.(Got blink arrow in last slot) Its 6 socketed.

Armor:

* Frenzy, FA, PPAD, SP and Added Fire Damage.

Boots:

* Enduring Cry, CWDT, ID & Immortal Call.

Gloves:

* SA, Chain, COH & Assasins Mark.

Helmet:

* Blood rage, AA, Hatred and Grace.

What do you think of this? I feel the helmet is wrong since I dont afford to use all of them, you said on stream I should use Hatred and AA. Do I keep blood rage? And what should I put in instead of grace.

And is it anything else you feel that I should change up according to links and setups?

// Alexander
Hey lifting, GREAT guide. Keep up the good work. Will it be a good idea to skip Artic Armor and pick up herald of ash instead? Will my defenses be too greatly compromised because of that?

I have Physical damage to lightning gem linked to my tornado shot as 5th link instead of added fire damage. Which one do you think would be more efficient?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Aleiix wrote:
Hello Lifting.

I have a question according to the links and setups of my gear. Im level 68 and about to start maps.

In my bow i have linked:

* Tornado Shot, FA, GMP, PPAD and lifesteal.(Got blink arrow in last slot) Its 6 socketed.

Armor:

Boots:

Gloves:

Helmet:

What do you think of this? I feel the helmet is wrong since I dont afford to use all of them, you said on stream I should use Hatred and AA. Do I keep blood rage? And what should I put in instead of grace.

And is it anything else you feel that I should change up according to links and setups?

// Alexander

Hey man!

Go for Vaal Haste or Vaal Grace in the helmet slot as an extra option. Anything else looks good =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Hey man!

Go for Vaal Haste or Vaal Grace in the helmet slot as an extra option. Anything else looks good =)

Hey! Why did u skip all other questions? We also want some answers! :O
btw u should stream more often ^^
IGN: MeShuRa
Last edited by MeShuRa on Jul 24, 2015, 7:01:54 PM
"
"
Aleiix wrote:
Hello Lifting.

In my bow i have linked:

Armor:

Boots:

Gloves:

Helmet:

// Alexander

Hey man!

Hi again!

Thanks for answering.

Using a 6 second vaal haste feels like a hard time to keep up all the time? Do you disagree?

When I use both Artic Armour and Hatred at the same time in my head-slots im using 75% of my mana, I have a very difficult time to keep myself not mana-starved when im doing that. Usually ending up taking my AA off. Do you have any tips for that?

Alex
"
MeShuRa wrote:
It looks rly hard for me to play this build after playing couple of melee classes, i just finished kaom's stronghold boss(normal) and i almost died to him.
And i have a question about this:
4: Enduring Cry,Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9) linked with Immortal Call (lvl 11) and Increased Duration.
- How can you do this in pure EV equipment ?

EDIT:
And another question about curse, do u think it is possible to use some kind of Herald and add curse on hit on it, to make this build a bit easier to play?

Sorry, I missed your question :)

I suggest running a hybrid evasion/armour piece to roll 4 red sockets for that. This is what I do myself :)

Personally I find it both much more efficient and useful to use the SA, chain, CoH setup for cursing as you hit MANY more targets. This means you will deal more damage, get power charges more often and you also deal a good amount of damage from that setup alone.

Because of that I wouldn't suggest using a Herald + CoH for this setup =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello, great build. Do you have any recommendations on unique quivers?
Are there any map mods that give you trouble with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info