[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Answering the remaining questions tomorrow. Going to bed for now. Good night =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Fixed a few typos. Please let me know if you notice more :)
Sorry, repost.
"
"
Hey Lifting,

I'm currently leveling up using this build and its going smooth as a baby's bottom ( guessing they actualy have smooth butts... ) Anyway, appreciate the guide bro!

Haha glad you like it man. Let me know how it goes when you reach end-game? :)

Small status update, I Ripped Act 2 Cruel. Opened a strongbox and got ambushed by puncture degen bears and had no bleed flask on me, rookie mistake. (bleed hurts.. ALOT)

So feedback I can give for leveling. The build gets really strong really fast as soon as you get that 4-link : tornado shot-GMP-Faster Attacks-Proj Damage with a Death's Harp the damages goes through the roof (even with LMP it was very strong). Combined with the mana leech cluster it gets really easy to sustain mana. Had no problems sustaining blood rage too using the given leveling tree. I like the build a lot and hate that the journey had to end this early on, but I probably will level this build again some time soon.

P.S. The build is really cheap, so if you are a poor exile like me, pick up your bow and arrow and show Malachai who is the true huntress!
nice
Last edited by Richu on Sep 5, 2017, 5:46:24 AM
"
"
"
Hey Lifting,

I'm currently leveling up using this build and its going smooth as a baby's bottom ( guessing they actualy have smooth butts... ) Anyway, appreciate the guide bro!

Haha glad you like it man. Let me know how it goes when you reach end-game? :)

Small status update, I Ripped Act 2 Cruel. Opened a strongbox and got ambushed by puncture degen bears and had no bleed flask on me, rookie mistake. (bleed hurts.. ALOT)

So feedback I can give for leveling. The build gets really strong really fast as soon as you get that 4-link : tornado shot-GMP-Faster Attacks-Proj Damage with a Death's Harp the damages goes through the roof (even with LMP it was very strong). Combined with the mana leech cluster it gets really easy to sustain mana. Had no problems sustaining blood rage too using the given leveling tree. I like the build a lot and hate that the journey had to end this early on, but I probably will level this build again some time soon.

P.S. The build is really cheap, so if you are a poor exile like me, pick up your bow and arrow and show Malachai who is the true huntress!

I appreciate the feedback man, thanks! :)
I feel like an idiot when looking at the gemming suggestions, I'm a new player and I'm just nto sure what exactly needs to be linked together and what can be solo socketed based off the suggestions. The tornado-shot and frenzy's are self-explanatory but it's the rest that confuses me. I'm sure this is simple but it's got me hung up for some reason.
Where would you suggest the 4L reds? Im running rats nest, maligoros, aztiris step, some random evasion chest, and an ok bow.
"
Lyboc wrote:
I feel like an idiot when looking at the gemming suggestions, I'm a new player and I'm just nto sure what exactly needs to be linked together and what can be solo socketed based off the suggestions. The tornado-shot and frenzy's are self-explanatory but it's the rest that confuses me. I'm sure this is simple but it's got me hung up for some reason.

Have you checked the video mate? That should help explain it all.
"
Richu wrote:
Ur guides are the best, everytime i want to try another build i always search for ur guides man. 10/10
I went as shadow with this build because shadow has the best voice lines :D

Thanks a lot for the kind feedback mate =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info