(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Going this build on Warbands, I'm 70 atm.

For those who couldn't get/level an enlightenment

Also lets you run 2 Auras + Herald.
Going with this build on warbands too, 73+.

I use Fluid Motion Viridian Jewel (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fluid_Motion) to boost my dexterity. I went from 82 to 170+ with it (losing 60 strength).

Small question here, running Hatred + Ash, is it worth it to spend 7 passive points to run Haste ? The only point i can think of is that 2 of these points boost effect of auras and we gain like 10% movement speed.

Will also try to run fortify with vengeance + stun + endurance charge, that will free one gem slot.
"
Faltry wrote:

I use Fluid Motion Viridian Jewel (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fluid_Motion) to boost my dexterity. I went from 82 to 170+ with it (losing 60 strength).

Small question here, running Hatred + Ash, is it worth it to spend 7 passive points to run Haste ? The only point i can think of is that 2 of these points boost effect of auras and we gain like 10% movement speed.

Will also try to run fortify with vengeance + stun + endurance charge, that will free one gem slot.

Vengence won't proc fortify, already tested that.
"
arteqt wrote:
Going this build on Warbands, I'm 70 atm.

For those who couldn't get/level an enlightenment

Also lets you run 2 Auras + Herald.

This is very true, puts you at exactly 100% reserved if my math is right. Added to the guide!
LightyGaming.com
AA is gg no need to waste the jewel slot
"
Faltry wrote:

I personally run it mainly for the movement speed while mapping but its not required or suggested to be attained at an early level. Fluid motion is a cheeky alternative for grabbing some much needed dexterity early on, ill add it to the guide. In regards to vengeance I like stun and endurance charge on melee stun but sadly fortify doesn't work with it ( to my surprise ).
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Faltry wrote:

Vengence won't proc fortify, already tested that.

^ What he said ^
LightyGaming.com
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
AA is gg no need to waste the jewel slot

Arctic Armour?
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Maybe change the lvling part to Static strike 1-28 :) Saw that Cyclone gem is for lvl 28 now :D

Thank you once again for this awesome guide!

Poof fixed! Thank you for helping make it so awesome :P
haha ;)

One question,
You only show 4 link Cyclone setup. What is a recommended 6 link setup? Also I saw somewhere that the 4 link setup is only for leveling and you change the link setup later when you are going to do end game maps. How is the links then?

Thank you! :D
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Maybe change the lvling part to Static strike 1-28 :) Saw that Cyclone gem is for lvl 28 now :D

Thank you once again for this awesome guide!

Poof fixed! Thank you for helping make it so awesome :P
haha ;)

One question,
You only show 4 link Cyclone setup. What is a recommended 6 link setup? Also I saw somewhere that the 4 link setup is only for leveling and you change the link setup later when you are going to do end game maps. How is the links then?

Thank you! :D

whoops! Thought I fixed that, thanks for reminding me. Added the links for 5th & 6th socket and if you decide to drop life gain on hit faster attacks or added fire damage is best.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info