(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Ivalliice wrote:
Whats the reason you went from Cyclone - Faster Attack - Melee Phys dmg - Blood Magic to Cyclone - Fortify - Life Gain on Hit - Blood Magic?

I ran your previous, and your 'old' passives without fortify.- The dmg is amazing, but I lack some survivability, however if I change, I will lose close to 50 % dmg. Is this really worth it?

I think thats just for leveling. That's what i used too.

The life gain on hit is just for leveling or until you get into higher maps but fortify you want always, its just that good.
LightyGaming.com
"
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky

Yes this build is great for new leagues because it can function without any build specific uniques and because it runs fortify in within its first 3 links your very tanky. Overall great for softcore and even safe for hardcore despite the recent difficulty boost.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lordzero2 wrote:
"
Hi, in 2.0 in this good for new leagues? Is tanky enough? I'm very bad and noob so I need to be somewhat tanky

I wrecked everything with this build, (well my variation of it) I also had zero deaths on malachai(before he was nerfed) in all game modes.

Yep yep, ive heard similar stories and despite Malachai still being able to 1 shot you with 5k life on cruel 2h rt cyclone is a great choice for hardcore.
LightyGaming.com
"
azuredreamer wrote:
Newbie question: Should i do bottom part of the skilltree or uperpart (marauder sword and mace skilltree) ?

Get most of the marauder starting area then work your way down to duelist, its got the value stuff
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Maybe change the lvling part to Static strike 1-28 :) Saw that Cyclone gem is for lvl 28 now :D

Thank you once again for this awesome guide!

Poof fixed! Thank you for helping make it so awesome :P
LightyGaming.com
"
zenixmoo wrote:
Do you think fortify is worth it? Am seeing a lot of people jumping out of it/and/or at least the skill tree thoughts?

Its 100% worth it and it may only become really noticeable when on hardcore or when you begin doing higher levels maps but "Fortify is a buff that grants the player 20% reduced Damage Taken from Hits" is to good to pass up considering it also gives you 25%-45% increased melee damage, Its really strong and the Rampart notable only makes it better.
LightyGaming.com
In regards to Oaks bandit physical % it's now 16% not 14%
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
In regards to Oaks bandit physical % it's now 16% not 14%

Thanks buddddy, thought I fixed it but glad you exist to correct me :p
LightyGaming.com
Currently 58 on Warbands playing as a Duelist absolutely love this build, my current gear:

7.5k tooltip DPS on Cyclone with only Heard of Ash & Hatred can't run 3 yet

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Jul 13, 2015, 7:13:12 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
darrinwatson wrote:
I'm not sure if im just stupid or what but.. Why use a blood magic support instead of just getting the bloodmagic passive? This has been stumping me while reading over this build. Cyclone does not seem viable at 28 with the small mana pool that we would currently have.

You run bloodmagic support and reserve your mana pool for hatred + herald of ash ( haste as-well if build for it ). At lv 28 you run Cyclone + bloodmagic + Life Gain on Hit. This takes care of your "mana" problems early on and you eventually incorporate fortify as your 4th link when you can afford it.

My god i am a fool... Thank you so much for clarifying that. I tried it out and it feels fantastic. Thank you for the solid build!

My marauder is only 33, what auras would you suggest i use before i get the passives? Haste is not going to work because i seriously am lacking dex. Not sure how to fix that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info