(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
darrinwatson wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
darrinwatson wrote:
I'm not sure if im just stupid or what but.. Why use a blood magic support instead of just getting the bloodmagic passive? This has been stumping me while reading over this build. Cyclone does not seem viable at 28 with the small mana pool that we would currently have.

You run bloodmagic support and reserve your mana pool for hatred + herald of ash ( haste as-well if build for it ). At lv 28 you run Cyclone + bloodmagic + Life Gain on Hit. This takes care of your "mana" problems early on and you eventually incorporate fortify as your 4th link when you can afford it.

My god i am a fool... Thank you so much for clarifying that. I tried it out and it feels fantastic. Thank you for the solid build!

My marauder is only 33, what auras would you suggest i use before i get the passives? Haste is not going to work because i seriously am lacking dex. Not sure how to fix that.

Hatred > Herald of Ashe > Haste in order of how you wanna start using them. Haste is the least "useful" and isn't needed but the movement speed is nice and the attack speed doesn't hurt. Also it doesn't hurt to grab one of the 30 dex nodes and spec out of it later on when you have better gear.
LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Currently 58 on Warbands playing as a Duelist absolutely love this build, my current gear:

7.5k tooltip DPS on Cyclone with only Heard of Ash & Hatred can't run 3 yet

You have some nice stuff, keep tossing fuses on that kaoms and pray to RNGesus. Dat belt doe
LightyGaming.com
"
darrinwatson wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
darrinwatson wrote:
I'm not sure if im just stupid or what but.. Why use a blood magic support instead of just getting the bloodmagic passive? This has been stumping me while reading over this build. Cyclone does not seem viable at 28 with the small mana pool that we would currently have.

You run bloodmagic support and reserve your mana pool for hatred + herald of ash ( haste as-well if build for it ). At lv 28 you run Cyclone + bloodmagic + Life Gain on Hit. This takes care of your "mana" problems early on and you eventually incorporate fortify as your 4th link when you can afford it.

My god i am a fool... Thank you so much for clarifying that. I tried it out and it feels fantastic. Thank you for the solid build!

My marauder is only 33, what auras would you suggest i use before i get the passives? Haste is not going to work because i seriously am lacking dex. Not sure how to fix that.

The only Aura I used pre 60 was Hearld of Ash & Hatred as of now I can't use the other
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Currently 58 on Warbands playing as a Duelist absolutely love this build, my current gear:

Bro you have reduced mana connected to your auras which doesn't do anything for aura mana reservation anymore :(
Loving this build so far, was really surprised that I'm able to run Cyclone with blood magic in a 6l @ level 54 and not come across any issues. Self found thus far but I'm at 5-6k dps when buffed up which is doing just fine so far :D

Great build, nice videos, looking forward to some 2.0 content.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Bro you have reduced mana connected to your auras which doesn't do anything for aura mana reservation anymore :(

Hes correct. Reduced mana doesn't effect auras anymore only skills. Enlighten now reduces aura reservation however its at a much less effective rate and the gem itself is very expensive.
LightyGaming.com
"

The only Aura I used pre 60 was Hearld of Ash & Hatred as of now I can't use the other[/quote]

Well reservation wise Herald of Ash + Hatred is 75% reserved which shouldn't be an issue since you run bloodmagic. If your referring to the dexterity cost of hatred buy a lower level of it from the gem vendor until you have the available dexterity to level it up.
LightyGaming.com
"
Peenk wrote:
Loving this build so far, was really surprised that I'm able to run Cyclone with blood magic in a 6l @ level 54 and not come across any issues. Self found thus far but I'm at 5-6k dps when buffed up which is doing just fine so far :D

Great build, nice videos, looking forward to some 2.0 content.

thank ya kindly, should have the updated 2H cyclone video up tomorrow and the atziri guide for it the fallowing day
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Hes correct. Reduced mana doesn't effect auras anymore only skills. Enlighten now reduces aura reservation however its at a much less effective rate and the gem itself is very expensive.

Oh thanks for pointing that out I shall change that tonight :)
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

"
Oh thanks for pointing that out I shall change that tonight :)

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 14, 2015, 4:59:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info