(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey Lighty, I have been playing this build in the warbands league and it's so much fun. I have played legacy facebreaker cyclone and soul taker + aegis aurora but this 2H takes the cake. My current setup is the following

Spoiler

I have a question about unique jewels, is
worth running in the end game? I recently swapped it out to run 3 aura's with conqueror's efficiency but plan on taking it out when I get enlighten to level 2. I plan on going axes and getting atziri's disfavor and kaom's heart by the mid part of the league. With warlord's reach we would get up to +5 weapon range but I am not sure if the opportunity cost is worth it vs what some of the best perfect rare jewels could do.
ign: Bweeks
Last edited by Homeskillet173 on Jul 14, 2015, 3:23:13 PM
how are you guys playing without life on hit gem? o.o
hey there,

just swapped some gems for dps test. I think for the 6th link you should go for concentrated effect instead of melee physical damage gem. It has more damage + the increased area effect.
"
Lighty wrote:
whoops! Thought I fixed that, thanks for reminding me. Added the links for 5th & 6th socket and if you decide to drop life gain on hit faster attacks or added fire damage is best.

haha no worries ;) thank you for the answer!

I am so annoying but one more question. Haha sorry ;)

Why is it two Phase Run gems in the Mobility & Utility section?

Sorry once again for bothering you with a lot of questions.

"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:

I have 5.4% life regen from the tree, 2.2% life leech from blood rage, pots, and +2 life gain on hit on my gloves. The life regen from the tree can sustain blood rage and my cyclone cast without me losing life the rest is gained from leech and LGOH. Everything is currently dying extremely fast, for more sustained fights I would think about swapping in the LGOH gem but I prefer the damage the rest of the time.

Pots:

Spoiler

"
Hey Lighty, I have been playing this build in the warbands league and it's so much fun. I have played legacy facebreaker cyclone and soul taker + aegis aurora but this 2H takes the cake. My current setup is the following

Spoiler

Verified
worth running in the end game? I recently swapped it out to run 3 aura's with conqueror's efficiency but plan on taking it out when I get enlighten to level 2. I plan on going axes and getting atziri's disfavor and kaom's heart by the mid part of the league. With warlord's reach we would get up to +5 weapon range but I am not sure if the opportunity cost is worth it vs what some of the best perfect rare jewels could do.

Edit:

Useful Jewel stats:

Cobalt:
Spoiler

Prefix:
1. Physical Damage +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sharpened)

2. Maximum Life +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Vivid)

Suffix:
1. Attack Speed +%
iLvl 1: 3 to 5 (of Berserking)

2. Attributes

3. Resist

4. shock, ignite, freeze

5. Attack and Cast Speed +%
iLvl 1: 2 to 4 (of Zeal)

6. Damage +%
iLvl 1: 8 to 10 (of Wounding)

Crimson:
Spoiler

Prefix:
1. Physical Damage with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sinister)

2. Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 12 to 14 (Champion's)

3. Physical Damage +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sharpened)

4. Attack Speed with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Cleaving)

5. Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 4 to 6 (Warrior's)

6. Leech 0.2%-0.4%

Suffix:

1. Melee Damage +%
iLvl 1: 10 to 12 (of Combat)

2. Damage +%

3. Projectile Speed +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (of Soaring)

4. Attack and Cast Speed +%

5. Attributes

6. Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks +#
iLvl 1: 2 to 3 (of Rejuvenation)

7. Resist

8. Freeze, ignite, shock

Viridian:

Spoiler

Prefix:

1. Physical Damage with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sinister)

2. Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 12 to 14 (Champion's)

3. Attack Speed with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Cleaving)

4. Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 4 to 6 (Warrior's)

5. Maximum Life +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Vivid)

Suffix:

1. Melee Damage +%
iLvl 1: 10 to 12 (of Combat)

2. Damage +%

3. Attack Speed +%
iLvl 1: 3 to 5 (of Berserking)

4. Attack and Cast Speed +%

5. Attributes

6. Resist

7. Freeze, Ignite, Shock

All stats I show are for 2H Axe builds, but the same stats exist for 1H, 2H and other weapons types. I didn't include some stats that would be acceptable if you had 3 perfect dmg stats and rolled a sub-par stat like reduced mana cost of skills or damage over time. All stats are pulled from poeaffix.net. Again, I am just curious of you opinion of these stats vs the +1 weapon range since its the only stat that can't be obtained in a different way.
Last edited by Homeskillet173 on Jul 14, 2015, 3:27:57 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
AA is gg no need to waste the jewel slot

Arctic Armour? Its quality is now +1% increased Skill Effect Duration per quality if you were referring to it as an alternative to haste for a movement speed boost.
LightyGaming.com
"

Spoiler

Yeah rare jewels are hard to go up against considering the potential rolls but its hard to get 3-4 of those rolls. So for now its fine, weapon range = clear speed in a fashion and I used it day 1 before I crafted rare jewels myself.
LightyGaming.com
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:

When you have enough damage to make blood rage and leech decent and life regen later on life gain on hit isn't needed, even in the 80+ maps i'm testing in. For early on and when you start mapping its almost required though.
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
whoops! Thought I fixed that, thanks for reminding me. Added the links for 5th & 6th socket and if you decide to drop life gain on hit faster attacks or added fire damage is best.

haha no worries ;) thank you for the answer!

I am so annoying but one more question. Haha sorry ;)

Why is it two Phase Run gems in the Mobility & Utility section?

Sorry once again for bothering you with a lot of questions.

Whoops again! Was supposed to be increased duration, thanks to your keen eyes for catching my little mistakes :D
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info