(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
xex0n wrote:
hey there,

just swapped some gems for dps test. I think for the 6th link you should go for concentrated effect instead of melee physical damage gem. It has more damage + the increased area effect.

Well conc effect will definitely give you more dps but you loose aoe with it. -30% reduced aoe which in mapping is worth more than the damage it gives you. For doing atziri Having a blue 6th slot to swap inc aoe and conc effect is good but for mapping it really isn't needed.
LightyGaming.com
"
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:

how are you guys playing without life on hit gem? o.o

I have 5.4% life regen from the tree, 2.2% life leech from blood rage, pots, and +2 life gain on hit on my gloves. The life regen from the tree can sustain blood rage and my cyclone cast without me losing life the rest is gained from leech and LGOH. Everything is currently dying extremely fast, for more sustained fights I would think about swapping in the LGOH gem but I prefer the damage the rest of the time.

Pots:

Spoiler

^basically this ^
You reach a point where life gain on hit isn't need, getting leech on gloves , amulet and on the tree really adds up, especially with the hemophagy notable below duelist.
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Hey Lighty, I have been playing this build in the warbands league and it's so much fun. I have played legacy facebreaker cyclone and soul taker + aegis aurora but this 2H takes the cake. My current setup is the following

Spoiler

I have a question about unique jewels, is

Verified
worth running in the end game? I recently swapped it out to run 3 aura's with conqueror's efficiency but plan on taking it out when I get enlighten to level 2. I plan on going axes and getting atziri's disfavor and kaom's heart by the mid part of the league. With warlord's reach we would get up to +5 weapon range but I am not sure if the opportunity cost is worth it vs what some of the best perfect rare jewels could do.

Edit:

Useful Jewel stats:

Cobalt:
Spoiler

Prefix:
1. Physical Damage +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sharpened)

2. Maximum Life +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Vivid)

Suffix:
1. Attack Speed +%
iLvl 1: 3 to 5 (of Berserking)

2. Attributes

3. Resist

4. shock, ignite, freeze

5. Attack and Cast Speed +%
iLvl 1: 2 to 4 (of Zeal)

6. Damage +%
iLvl 1: 8 to 10 (of Wounding)

Crimson:
Spoiler

Prefix:
1. Physical Damage with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sinister)

2. Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 12 to 14 (Champion's)

3. Physical Damage +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sharpened)

4. Attack Speed with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Cleaving)

5. Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 4 to 6 (Warrior's)

6. Leech 0.2%-0.4%

Suffix:

1. Melee Damage +%
iLvl 1: 10 to 12 (of Combat)

2. Damage +%

3. Projectile Speed +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (of Soaring)

4. Attack and Cast Speed +%

5. Attributes

6. Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks +#
iLvl 1: 2 to 3 (of Rejuvenation)

7. Resist

8. Freeze, ignite, shock

Viridian:

Spoiler

Prefix:

1. Physical Damage with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 14 to 16 (Sinister)

2. Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 12 to 14 (Champion's)

3. Attack Speed with Axes +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Cleaving)

4. Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%
iLvl 1: 4 to 6 (Warrior's)

5. Maximum Life +%
iLvl 1: 6 to 8 (Vivid)

Suffix:

1. Melee Damage +%
iLvl 1: 10 to 12 (of Combat)

2. Damage +%

3. Attack Speed +%
iLvl 1: 3 to 5 (of Berserking)

4. Attack and Cast Speed +%

5. Attributes

6. Resist

7. Freeze, Ignite, Shock

All stats I show are for 2H Axe builds, but the same stats exist for 1H, 2H and other weapons types. I didn't include some stats that would be acceptable if you had 3 perfect dmg stats and rolled a sub-par stat like reduced mana cost of skills or damage over time. All stats are pulled from poeaffix.net. Again, I am just curious of you opinion of these stats vs the +1 weapon range since its the only stat that can't be obtained in a different way.

Yeah if your taking a bunch of jewel slots the +1 weapon range is nice; odds are you wont have 4 nice crafted affixes on your jewels for a while. I'm going to begin alt, regal, exalt crafting jewel sometime soon probably so ill post when I get a "perfect" one.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:

how are you guys playing without life on hit gem? o.o

I have 5.4% life regen from the tree, 2.2% life leech from blood rage, pots, and +2 life gain on hit on my gloves. The life regen from the tree can sustain blood rage and my cyclone cast without me losing life the rest is gained from leech and LGOH. Everything is currently dying extremely fast, for more sustained fights I would think about swapping in the LGOH gem but I prefer the damage the rest of the time.

Pots:

Spoiler

^basically this ^
You reach a point where life gain on hit isn't need, getting leech on gloves , amulet and on the tree really adds up, especially with the hemophagy notable below duelist.

thanks for the answers guys!
How do you compensate the requirements for gems (dex/int)?
Its hard for me to find items because i cant swap items out because of no int or dex.
i already skilled 1 30dex and 1 30 int note.

Good guide there!

Cheers
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:

thanks for the answers guys!
How do you compensate the requirements for gems (dex/int)?
Its hard for me to find items because i cant swap items out because of no int or dex.
i already skilled 1 30dex and 1 30 int note.

Good guide there!

Cheers

Yeah getting dex & int can be tricky but basically you want it on gear, jewelry is in most cases the easiest to get it on. Grabbing a few 30 dex/int nodes early on is common but later on you should be able to run your skills without them. Some uniques such as Devotos Devotion help a lot, in its case 50-65 dex.
LightyGaming.com
If I was to run a CWDT setup what would you run?
Where can you get phase run? Is it a drop-only gem?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

Vendor has it merciless act 4 not sure if it will be on act 4 all other difficulties
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
If I was to run a CWDT setup what would you run?

Well I wouldn't but! [Cast When Damage Taken(lv1) + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Warlords Mark]
LightyGaming.com
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

I believe all dex classes (duelist,shadow,ranger) have it from act 4.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info