(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Abysssss wrote:
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
What other skills do you suggest running on this build? Im currently doing:
Cast on dmg taken lvl 2 + blood rage + enduring cry
Another Cast on damg taken lvl 4 + immortal call + vaal haste + increase duration
Considering running phase run too for mobility.
a) What do you think of my cast on dmg taken setup and levels? are they ok? should i add remove anything? are these even worth it?
b) if not, what do you think i should be running?
Thanks alot for this build though. Its amazing.
PD: Have you considered getting all the armour + %life nodes at the start of the tree from marauder instead of the physical dmg ones?

first off im sad to inform you that....cast when damage taken...and...enduring cry...no longer work together..*pause for dramatic effect*

cwdt can still work with IC and vaal haste is fine if you have extra sockets, vaal cyclone + lgoh as-well. Rallying cry or Abyssal cry + increased duration is also an option if you so desire. The starting life/armour nodes for marauder is better for hardcore and if you feel like your dying to often or just want to have a little more survivability that's also fine. Overall the damage nodes are valued higher in the starting area.

OMG HOW DID I MISS THAT CHANGE? IM SO PISSED :( SADFACE

Ok so, what would you run tu support this build then? I guess theres no point in doing Immortal call if i cant do enduring cry right?

What do you run on your guy?
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:

Ok so, what would you run tu support this build then? I guess theres no point in doing Immortal call if i cant do enduring cry right?

I posted my gems & links under the "gems & links" section but basically phase run,leap slam,bloodrage,vengeance are the utility based things im running atm

4L: Phase Run + Bloodrage + Increased Duration + Enhance

4L: Leap Slam + Endurance charge on melee stun + Vengeance + Stun

Someplace: Portal is also nice

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 12, 2015, 4:09:28 PM
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:

I posted my gems & links under the "gems & links" section but basically phase run,leap slam,bloodrage,vengeance are the utility based things im running atm

Thanks for answering. So i take for your gem picks that you think neither Rallying or Abysal cry are worth the socket on a CoDT link?
"

Thanks for answering. So i take for your gem picks that you think neither Rallying or Abysal cry are worth the socket on a CoDT link?

Haha well the thing is, neither warcry works with CWDT. So you gota manually cast them. CWDT is kinda "dead".
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 12, 2015, 4:22:26 PM
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswUtCZYLYQ48EuETTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4Gj4aVRv6Jd8m-CcvKS4t0i5TMHcxnjWSNug5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxHfk3jTjJQR1hjWfNZ_l8_YSFkUmVNZadoZWjycql07Xaseu97dHy4fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKHaozPkFWQbJHOl3mfPqIAouqkGaZXqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stiy3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8RYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB4mHkUeoY6wnvDu988B_yL_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-a_6P

ENOAI
Last edited by Raptoot on Jul 12, 2015, 5:02:42 PM
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 12, 2015, 5:10:40 PM
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:

Hey Abyss! whats the idea behind Phase run + blood rage? i find it too weird to Buff both skills b4 cycloning into a pack. And phase run lasts for such a short ammount of time. Dont you feel this is kinda against the gameplay of speed clearing with cyclone? Buffing every 3-5 secs doesnt seem right.
"

Hey Abyss! whats the idea behind Phase run + blood rage? i find it too weird to Buff both skills b4 cycloning into a pack. And phase run lasts for such a short ammount of time. Dont you feel this is kinda against the gameplay of speed clearing with cyclone? Buffing every 3-5 secs doesnt seem right.

well bloodrage you don't have to re-apply it refreshes when you kill stuff. phase run's damage buff doesn't matter really, its mainly for movement speed and moving through monsters. I have them together because there linked with increased duration and enhance so blood rages lasts over 20 seconds and like 7 seconds for phase run which gives me almost 40% move speed at the moment.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 12, 2015, 5:37:49 PM
If you're doing the mana-based version of this build, can you run around without a mana pot at end-game?
And what would you put in the extra socket you save?
Cyclone-Faster Attacks-Melee Phys-Fortify-Added Fire Dmg
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Jul 12, 2015, 8:59:48 PM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
If you're doing the mana-based version of this build, can you run around without a mana pot at end-game?
And what would you put in the extra socket you save?
Cyclone-Faster Attacks-Melee Phys-Fortify-Added Fire Dmg

Life Leech / Life gain on hit / Weapon elemental Damage or a blue socket for increased AOE & Conc effect
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info