(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Abysssss wrote:
"
Deadlyhazard wrote:
Hey I'm more of a new player, hadn't played since 2013 which I did briefly at the time. Anyway, I have a few questions.

One, how am I supposed to level up my cyclone gem past like level 15? It has a high dexterity requirement and the passive skill tree you have set up doesn't give the dex needed for it. I'm probably missing something here.

Two, what exactly should I be looking to skill link in my items, aside from the weapon? Like Chest, head, boots, gloves, etc...for example, you linked Herald of Ash, Hatred, and haste, but you're not supposed to link those together right? What skills would they go with? What about phase run?

Sorry I'm a huge noob, just thought I'd ask. thank you

first off welcome back to be poe. Your supposed to get all your dex and int from your gear, it saves passive points and shouldn't be to hard to attain. The gem link section has been updated to show the different category and setups more clearly now hopefully. For example you can have all your auras separate for whatever reason but down the road you may want to get a enlighten gem so having them already sitting in a 4 link doesn't hurt. Im going to be adding shorty a list of helpful uniques for every variation under the "required gear" section (hyperlink for now, ill get item example within the days end). Your not a HUGE noob and never hurts to ask questions buddy!

Thank you soooo much! Getting back into the game has been great because of your build, keep it up. I love it.
Hi. I'm following this build and really enjoying it. Not sure if you have answered this yet, but what are some good jewels for this build?
ign: prodster
"
Deadlyhazard wrote:

Thank you soooo much! Getting back into the game has been great because of your build, keep it up. I love it.

anytime! let me know if ya got more questions
LightyGaming.com
"
prod44 wrote:
Hi. I'm following this build and really enjoying it. Not sure if you have answered this yet, but what are some good jewels for this build?

there are not any super good unique jewels, mostly rares you can craft your self. crimson jewel base. under the "jewel" section I put a few examples of jewels I crafted upon release that are pretty good.
LightyGaming.com
Hi again.

On lvl 56 trying to fight Malachai on Cruel. Just impossible right now.

2.2k Hp and about 3.4 dps cylone with 4 link life leach, mele phys, and mana leech. With auras around 4k

Been trying to go bloodmagic but killing myself even with life lech gem.

Clearing trash-mobs is no prob, but when it comes to singel dps, bosses etc its very hard. Booth on Mana-lecch since mana goes dowm when cycloning boss and im OOM and cant keep my life upp on Malachai.... Maybe should just farm +7-10 lvl and try again.

Got no quality-gems and maybe some bad gears, but 2h axe is good with 177 phys dmg and nice +50 % phys dmg

Regards / Daniel
"
Frostmo wrote:
Hi again.

On lvl 56 trying to fight Malachai on Cruel. Just impossible right now.

2.2k Hp and about 3.4 dps cylone with 4 link life leach, mele phys, and mana leech. With auras around 4k

Been trying to go bloodmagic but killing myself even with life lech gem.

Clearing trash-mobs is no prob, but when it comes to singel dps, bosses etc its very hard. Booth on Mana-lecch since mana goes dowm when cycloning boss and im OOM and cant keep my life upp on Malachai.... Maybe should just farm +7-10 lvl and try again.

Got no quality-gems and maybe some bad gears, but 2h axe is good with 177 phys dmg and nice +50 % phys dmg

Regards / Daniel

run cyclone-life gain on hit-bloodmagic-fortify
creel malichai is impossible for everyone, rips people at lv75 even. just get a level and corpe run the boss so the death exp doesn't matter, its what I did lmao
LightyGaming.com
Apologies if this has already been asked, but here is my question:

I'm assuming that this is for a 2H Axe Marauder, however I see that you have several different weapon skill trees for different classes. If there are more than just one possibility, as far as choice is concerned, which do you prefer to be the better pick? Or what would you recommend for a returning player who prefers a simplified class and build as far as you Passive tree selections are concerned?
Last edited by sxowe on Jul 12, 2015, 1:53:06 PM
"
Apologies if this has already been asked, but here is my question:

I'm assuming that this is for a 2H Axe Marauder, however I see that you have several different weapon skill trees for different classes. If there are more than just one possibility, as far as choice is concerned, which do you prefer to be the better pick? Or what would you recommend for a returning player who prefers a simplified class and build as far as you Passive tree selections are concerned?

No worries about re-asking stuff and its for any variation of 2H cyclone you want. There all simple and don't require much currency investment (why its an attractive build for a new league). Duelist gets +14 more flat life, Marauder gets 2% more physical damage. That's about it, marauder has better starting area maybe and a people tend to choose him because once you have a high level marauder they can play a larger variety of builds than duelist. I would suggest Marauder Axe because axe's have a slightly better passive tree and you can use Kaom's primacy early on for decently cheap ( 10-15c in warbands atm )
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 12, 2015, 2:20:30 PM
What other skills do you suggest running on this build? Im currently doing:

Cast on dmg taken lvl 2 + blood rage + enduring cry

Another Cast on damg taken lvl 4 + immortal call + vaal haste + increase duration

Considering running phase run too for mobility.

a) What do you think of my cast on dmg taken setup and levels? are they ok? should i add remove anything? are these even worth it?

b) if not, what do you think i should be running?

Thanks alot for this build though. Its amazing.

PD: Have you considered getting all the armour + %life nodes at the start of the tree from marauder instead of the physical dmg ones?
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
What other skills do you suggest running on this build? Im currently doing:
Cast on dmg taken lvl 2 + blood rage + enduring cry
Another Cast on damg taken lvl 4 + immortal call + vaal haste + increase duration
Considering running phase run too for mobility.
a) What do you think of my cast on dmg taken setup and levels? are they ok? should i add remove anything? are these even worth it?
b) if not, what do you think i should be running?
Thanks alot for this build though. Its amazing.
PD: Have you considered getting all the armour + %life nodes at the start of the tree from marauder instead of the physical dmg ones?

first off im sad to inform you that....cast when damage taken...and...enduring cry...no longer work together..*pause for dramatic effect*

cwdt can still work with IC and vaal haste is fine if you have extra sockets, vaal cyclone + lgoh as-well. Rallying cry or Abyssal cry + increased duration is also an option if you so desire. The starting life/armour nodes for marauder is better for hardcore and if you feel like your dying to often or just want to have a little more survivability that's also fine. Overall the damage nodes are valued higher in the starting area.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 12, 2015, 4:05:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info