(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Abysssss wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
When's the earliest you can get a cyclone gem in the challenge leagues?
Lvl 24 or complete the quest Sever the Right Hand|Act 3|Normal

haha didn't see you answered so i did also. thanks man :D

Thanks for your replies! Found out the min level for cyclone got bumped to 28.

haha didn't see you answered so i did also. thanks man :D[/quote]

Thanks for your replies! Found out the min level for cyclone got bumped to 28. [/quote]

Oh lord jesus your right, well not to big a deal. Kinda a bummer
LightyGaming.com
Hey man, been using ur tree for the most of the day (love most of it). Though I have one huge consideration, which is the fortify. How do you explain it being worth using? It only increases my dmg with ~2k, and gives me only 1% increased phys reduction. Since I used 4 points on it, in the tree, I really highly consider to remove it and stop wastin a gem slot on it too, since I dont find much difference using it or not. Is there somoething I havent noticed hear or? Looking at numbers there is no way it is worth it? I hope it's not me dun goofing, but it seems to be the case for me.
"
yankalalala wrote:
Hey man, been using ur tree for the most of the day (love most of it). Though I have one huge consideration, which is the fortify. How do you explain it being worth using? It only increases my dmg with ~2k, and gives me only 1% increased phys reduction. Since I used 4 points on it, in the tree, I really highly consider to remove it and stop wastin a gem slot on it too, since I dont find much difference using it or not. Is there somoething I havent noticed hear or? Looking at numbers there is no way it is worth it? I hope it's not me dun goofing, but it seems to be the case for me.

Fortification reduces all damage taken from hits by 20%.
"
Urze wrote:
"
yankalalala wrote:

Fortification reduces all damage taken from hits by 20%.

^what he said^ :P
LightyGaming.com
"
yankalalala wrote:

[/quote]
Fortification reduces all damage taken from hits by 20%.[/quote]

^what he said^ :P
LightyGaming.com
Hey I'm more of a new player, hadn't played since 2013 which I did briefly at the time. Anyway, I have a few questions.

One, how am I supposed to level up my cyclone gem past like level 15? It has a high dexterity requirement and the passive skill tree you have set up doesn't give the dex needed for it. I'm probably missing something here.

Two, what exactly should I be looking to skill link in my items, aside from the weapon? Like Chest, head, boots, gloves, etc...for example, you linked Herald of Ash, Hatred, and haste, but you're not supposed to link those together right? What skills would they go with? What about phase run?

Sorry I'm a huge noob, just thought I'd ask. thank you
"
Deadlyhazard wrote:
One, how am I supposed to level up my cyclone gem past like level 15? It has a high dexterity requirement and the passive skill tree you have set up doesn't give the dex needed for it. I'm probably missing something here.

Hi

Leveling a cycloner usualy pass by leveling with ground slam because as you say the dex requirement is hudge. But even in endgame you have to choose betwen taking +30 dex node or dex on gear. for exemple i run this helm for obvious dps reason but for the dex bonus too:

Without it i must take a +30 node or use a lower level blood rage and faster attack cyclone is not the more dex greedy gem ^^

Fly safe

Last edited by Tagmatar on Jul 12, 2015, 4:29:31 AM
How does this build play differently to, say, a RF build?
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
Is there a particular reason the hardcore variant has points in totem? And would it be worth it to take those points and put them in Diamond skin and the 3 resistance nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info