How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Could a Card give an item that spawns a Unique Strongbox ?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Very cool! I'm curious how many will try to submit for the Shav's :P

and i'm sure the community hive-mentality will help to create a variety of divination cards..

for example, it will be nice to have a 5L white armor, which i feel it won't be that much rare as a div.card , which could be 'farmed' .. a lot of mini-walls could be broken in a way or another.. more option, more health for the game!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
@GGG : please make recipe too... Like 10 different cards => 3 new random cards
IGN TylordRampage
"
Chris wrote:
Once the Awakening packs have ended, we will add cards related to uniques and items as needed to keep the system up to date for future expansions. The system is here to stay but if you want to be part of it, these packs are the chance.

Might want to inform the crew so as to not spread confusion.

"
Chris wrote:
You can't submit impossible items. They must be items that can legitimately drop. This system isn't intended as a way to make new items that can only be obtained through Divination Cards. We'll make an exception for supporters who are still due to create a custom unique. They may make a Unique that can only be obtained through their Divination Card.

This is an interesting twist but doesn't change my thoughts on DCs. Such uniques would still better be reconstructed from unique shards, in my opinion.

I really don't understand the thinking behind this implementation of cards and/or their place in PoE.
10 stack of mirror of kalandria would be like 240000 cards because making 2400 exalts is no joke
ultimate GG card

as for the beginners exile crafting: wheres the Regal :_( lol
I assume something like legacy Soultaker would be rejected, but i hope to see some cool ones.
Sorry but i don't understand the whole divination card system...

So let's say i would design a card that gives you 6L Shavronnes. The balance team will balance it's rarity to the actual item's rarity, then whats the point? I have the same chance of getting the card or the item.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
all i hope is drop rates are consistent across all cards
if they are all based on rarity of card the system will fail
if it takes me 7 days to earn 1 exalt thats 52 per year thats unreasonable :_(
i hope DC cards are gonna be instanced too otherwise its not worthwhile
that will have to be factored into drop rate if not instanced
Last edited by RIOTxHotD on Apr 30, 2015, 3:36:46 AM
GGG will have to crack down hard on botters because this looks like a very powerful incentive for botting...
Second-class poe gamer
I am interested to see how all of this is going to work out. It could potentially be the best thing that has ever happened to PoE (imo) or it could just end up being very meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info