How Divination Card Submission Will Work

can a certain area drop more than one specific divination card, or is each area limited to 1?
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
I'm quite sure GGG will continue to add cards as they see fit after the current supporter packs are gone.

"
Chris wrote:
Once the Awakening packs have ended, we will add cards related to uniques and items as needed to keep the system up to date for future expansions.

You may now officially call me the "Herald of Chris". xD

"
tehnix wrote:
can a certain area drop more than one specific divination card, or is each area limited to 1?

I can imagine the number of Highgate supporters surpassing the number of zones in the game, so I'd tend to believe each zone could drop more than one type of cards. Also Chris said "Each card type drops in specific areas [plural here!] of Wraeclast", so I think there is not exactly one area per card, but multiple possible areas for each card.
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Apr 30, 2015, 2:47:32 AM
First come first serve makes sense to a point, but I think item designers should probably have dibs on their own item, even if they have to submit it within a time window.
"
tehnix wrote:

There's going to be way more cards than areas, so yes, unfortunately. Yay for more layers of RNG.

Out of interest how much is a Shavs worth in Wisdom Scrolls? Be funny if someone made a Shavs card that dropped in every zone and as often as a wisdom scroll but require 100,000 cards...on second thoughts, no please dont do that. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 30, 2015, 2:47:29 AM
So, you could create a card which gives a card, hmm interesting.
And only white items can have 6-link properties, not something like not so valuable uniques like oro's sacrifice, well that's a shame.

moderately positive on this, just surprise me.
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
"
Chameleon wrote:
Out of interest how much is a Shavs worth in Wisdom Scrolls? Be funny if someone made a Shavs card that dropped in every zone and as often as a wisdom scroll but require 100,000 cards...on second thoughts, no please dont do that. lol

Why not take it even one step further and have that card give an unidentified unique Occultist's Vestment? The ultimate troll card. :P
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Apr 30, 2015, 2:51:34 AM
pls someone create a Divination Card for song of the sirens before monsta munch goes for it

edit: can we get a trading Cards Forum pls
Last edited by MrZimz on Apr 30, 2015, 2:54:06 AM
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
I'm quite sure GGG will continue to add cards as they see fit after the current supporter packs are gone.

"
Chris wrote:
Once the Awakening packs have ended, we will add cards related to uniques and items as needed to keep the system up to date for future expansions.

You may now officially call me the "Herald of Chris". xD

"
tehnix wrote:

I can imagine the number of Highgate supporters surpassing the number of zones in the game, so I'd tend to believe each zone could drop more than one type of cards. Also Chris said "Each card type drops in specific areas [plural here!] of Wraeclast", so I think there is not exactly one area per card, but multiple possible areas for each card.

I think that one set of cards will need you to farm different zones (say, 8 cards in the set is 8 different areas). There are more supporters than zones alone, so I think MANY cards will overlap.
Dunno if there won't be way too many of those. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
banezilla wrote:
design a wild card , one that drop in every zone the cards drop in

A "draw 4" card... ohhh UNO what have you done?
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Perq wrote:
I think that one set of cards will need you to farm different zones (say, 8 cards in the set is 8 different areas). There are more supporters than zones alone, so I think MANY cards will overlap.
Dunno if there won't be way too many of those. :D

Hm, I don't see the cards within a set as being distinct from each other, rather a set consists of x times the same card.

E: Although when thinking about it, it could actually be possible that GGG implements it in a way that you need the three different cards of the Divination Regal Orb set (being 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3) to complete the set. Getting a duplicate would then encourage a new kind of trading. (WTT DC Regal Orb 1/3 for 3/3)
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Apr 30, 2015, 3:02:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info