How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Legacy Koams Heart, 1/100 Cards that only drop from krillson.

WOW!!!
Divination Cards is GREAT idea!!!

I have a question: will places, where you can find specific card be tagged as zone name (for example The Ledge) or specific zone name (for example Cruel - The Ledge). Will it be also possible to drop Card on map that is based on this particular land (for example Ledge-based map)?
"
Chris wrote:
Once the Awakening packs have ended, we will add cards related to uniques and items as needed to keep the system up to date for future expansions.

I am reading "future expansions" here. Oh boy :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Would like to see someone design a deck that rewards an in game song... POE version of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Can't wait to start collecting thoose cards!!

If no card fan creates theese cards, i'd love if you consider adding them.

Card stacks that would reward ilvl 80 Whites. For thoose of us who love to use our currency alot :) It's always a struggle to get thoose whites to craft from!

So you could for instance have a deck that would give you x amount of high level maps?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Specific Unique (If you choose a Unique from a previous challenge league, it'll affect where we put the cards.

Where do you put the cards? somewhere in a4? or in a zana league specific map?
makes the zana map mod useless otherwise. instead of farming/chancing in maps, "just" go to a4 and search cards
What about the three(?) cards you have already made? Those won't actually make it into the game? Seems a bit of a waste.
Would you be able to have different currency in a single card?
Example:

An exile's beginner crafting kit
5x trans
4x augs
2x alts
1x scour

Or something like that?
Nice idea, which will make you guys sell a buttload of stash tabs... ;)
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info