How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Finally a good way to obtain a fishing rod :)

Hype
"
nyash wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can't use material in the name or flavour text that belongs to someone else (for example, references to other games or stories). If we don't catch it in the initial check, we will change the card later.

You're ruining the fun. If flavour text/item name fits POE, why couldn't it be a reference to other product? Is there some copyright restriction behind it?

We want to avoid being sued.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Im hoping for old league uniques being possible. I don't think legacy stats should be possible, though its one thing I have seen many people ponder about.

I want Berek's rings without having to pay through the nose to maybe chance one.
Last edited by TRV on Apr 30, 2015, 4:16:38 AM
Curious--for the magic item option to choose one specific mod, are you allowing people to choose legacy mods (i.e., Item Quantity or un-nerfed crit multi)?

If not--what if someone makes a card with a mod that becomes legacy at some point down the line?
"
pr13st wrote:
GGG will have to crack down hard on botters because this looks like a very powerful incentive for botting...

Good point !
i hope they wont be tradeable
If all you low tier supportes are so hyped, how come none has the highgate pack. Kids nowadays lol...

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
The idea is interesting one, however, I still would like to get more info about the balancing act for cards.

Also, are cards in a deck numbered in a specific way, ie. 1/12, 2/12...12/12, or is it just that you need to find 12 cards of the same name to form a 12-card deck?

6L Shavrone card deck is a good example. How would it be translated into rarity? Dropping 6L Shavrone is nearly impossible odd, once in a life-time event. How rare would those card be and what would be the point to make them as rare as the actual drop? It would just mean you will most probably never see even single card of the deck.
Is it possible to have a card do something random? - Such as give a random currency or map. Or does it have to be specific?

The idea is that, if an exalted orb card requires 50(number is pulle which guarantees you the exalted orb, is it possible to have a card that requires half as much(or whatever value to deemed 'balanced') but the currency given is completely random.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Apr 30, 2015, 4:34:49 AM
"
Each card type drops in specific areas of Wraeclast, so careful choice of where to play allows you to maximise your chances of obtaining the desired item.

So you will actually try to force us to farm the story content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info