How Divination Card Submission Will Work

ILL SUPPORT AS SOON AS I CAN! GG
"
Chris wrote:
"
nyash wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can't use material in the name or flavour text that belongs to someone else (for example, references to other games or stories). If we don't catch it in the initial check, we will change the card later.

You're ruining the fun. If flavour text/item name fits POE, why couldn't it be a reference to other product? Is there some copyright restriction behind it?

We want to avoid being sued.

If it's only to avoid being sued, we could reference our own non-PoE products?
Hype !
"
Once we've mutually decided a name, flavour text and reward item, we take over the process. We'll create art for your card, balance its rarity, determine how many you'll need to complete a stack, and assign it to drop in specific locations. It's important that these decisions are left to us because they're integral to the balance of Path of Exile.

I completely understand that those decisions are something you need to make but why not allow the supporter some input, like more common but require more cards or drop in certain locations but increase the rarity/amount because of that?

Will you tell the supporter or all players were they drop and/or how rare they will be or will it be up to all players to determine that?
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
Corrupted Song of The Sirens, GO!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Please, read the rules in the initial posting.

If it's unique, you can't specify the number of links.

If it's Legacy and can't drop anymore, it won't be eligible for a card either.

Wisdom shards can't drop and therefore aren't eligible either.

If you can create a card for a card, it's possible to create a kind of tree system like with vendoring maps (e.g. 3 cards of ... yield 1 card of ... until you reach what you want. E.g. these most likely almost undroppable 10x Kalandra stack cards?;)

Really, read the rules! It's all in there ;)
Last edited by Benep on Apr 30, 2015, 4:55:12 AM
I don't regret a single dollar spent on you GGG! Keep up the good work, see you in Highgate!
Another quality ZAP! post.
Very good.
Very good.
It's a very inovative idea. I hope it works out for all of us. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info