How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Why is this game so good
interesting feature indeed.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
but.... "you could have 10 mirrors of calandra" , wouldnt this lead to currency devaluation ?
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Last edited by Armorpiercer on Apr 30, 2015, 5:22:00 AM
So we can trade cards in trade? I think its better to restrict trade of cards otherwise i dont see the point, if shav card will be popular to farm (and trade cards to get Shav quicker) then shav value will drastically drop so whats a point of farming them when you can then buy it right away for like 10exalts. Same will go for other items.

Anyway i love the Divination Cards but im affraid how it influence economy value drop of every items mostly in standard/hardcore leagues.

And of course to make it clear race rewards/ alternate arts will NEVER be possible to get on divination cards, right? (and in any future changes) Players try so hard to get them, also race rewards are the only items worth to collect that are not dropping in value.

Anyway GGG you do such god job, love it

Thanks for the info in advance! I'll be getting the Highgate pack as soon as Support gets back to me about payment.

I have to ask, though...

"
We'll create art for your card, balance its rarity, determine how many you'll need to complete a stack, and assign it to drop in specific locations. It's important that these decisions are left to us because they're integral to the balance of Path of Exile.

Why is the card's art integral to the balance of the game? It seems like something we should at least be able to make suggestions on.
Inb4 the "Legionnaire's Day Off Card" for Tabulas come in.

We need a card for Krillson's fishing rod boys!

The cards are going to be expensive, the feedback is so funny.
Last edited by sourboy on Apr 30, 2015, 6:01:18 AM
"
player159632 wrote:
If all you low tier supportes are so hyped, how come none has the highgate pack. Kids nowadays lol...

Because I have 3 more years of school to go before I can afford that kind of stuff.. sorry.
"
Chris wrote:
"
nyash wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can't use material in the name or flavour text that belongs to someone else (for example, references to other games or stories). If we don't catch it in the initial check, we will change the card later.

You're ruining the fun. If flavour text/item name fits POE, why couldn't it be a reference to other product? Is there some copyright restriction behind it?

We want to avoid being sued.

That's not fun :P
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Kavlor wrote:
I remember suggesting having some sort of collectable as it's always fun to gradually build up to something special like sets and runewords in D2 so I'm glad they've introduced this.

You can always collect alt arts / race rewards - they looks so cool :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info